X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pop Culture Pot Pourri

This made me laugh so hard.

Classic Seinfeld with the hug snub.
    Last edited by Nilanka; Mon Jul 10, 2017, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the tee-up Nilanka! How could Andrew Bloch miss this: .... the worst liar in US presidential history...sample...

Comment

The world could have done without bitcoin.

Comment

Oops...

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2doZ...el=WillSchoder

Comment

Enjoyed that. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

this guy is amazing.

before i left china they had a baijiu challenge where netizens were drinking litres of baijiu in one shot, and then a bunch died from alchohol poisoning, and the government shut it down.

there is a bar in zhuhai i went to daily when i first got to china, it was just downstairs of my apartment. it was where i discovered ketamine, which was fantastic. there was a rich macau guy in that bar, macau was right across the road, maybe 5-10 minutes to cross the border, and the macau guys all came for cheap hookers, drugs, and drinking. this guy, barry, when he saw me ordered me a box of 6 quarts of beer, every night. he wouldn't even let me in his booth, he sent it to my table would yell out "hey, foreigner" and then look me in my face and chug a beer like the guy in the video below. when i first got to zhuhai i couldn't chug a quart, but barry taught me right, even though we never sat beside each other or talked. he just kept buying me beer, and drinking in my face until i was able to chug the whole beer back at him. then he nodded in respect.

they have a lot of these secret wizards throughout china. i've seen guys stick their bare hands into boiling grease to get fried chicken out, i stopped eating at that guy's spot, he thought he was showing me something cool, but it just ruined the food for me, and made me sick i had eaten there before.

Comment

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/pair-hired...170000876.html
                  Two men snuck into a bedroom with machetes after being hired to carry out a stranger's sexual fantasy of being tied up in his underwear and stroked with a broom, only to discover they had got the wrong address.
                  The pair from Sydney, Australia, made their apologies and left the startled victim's bedside as soon as they realised their mistake.
                  One of the men, Terrence Leroy, has now been acquitted of entering the home in July 2019 intending to intimidate while armed with an offensive weapon, after the New South Wales district court accepted his explanation.

polite sexual sadists.
                  hahahahahahaha.

Comment

Working...
                  X