No announcement yet.

Everything OG Anunoby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think it would depend on the matchup. I don’t think post up 4s are a good match up for him, but he can certainly defend face-up or other small-ball 4s.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I mean at 6'8" 230, he already is the size of plenty of PF's. He's big for a SF.
      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• It's so depressing to think that if we hadn't been caught off guard in Game 3 by the Cavs taking the ball full-court, OG's 3-pt shot could have been one of the great moments in franchise playoffs and a huge confidence booster for OG (assuming we won in OT). Instead, the kid gets put on a poster for one of Lebron's top 10 iconic moments ever. Maybe top 5.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
          I think it would depend on the matchup. I don’t think post up 4s are a good match up for him, but he can certainly defend face-up or other small-ball 4s.
          I think he’s better off guarding a guy like harden instead of someone like Love or Aldridge. He’s not actually a great post defender.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
            It's so depressing to think that if we hadn't been caught off guard in Game 3 by the Cavs taking the ball full-court, OG's 3-pt shot could have been one of the great moments in franchise playoffs and a huge confidence booster for OG (assuming we won in OT). Instead, the kid gets put on a poster for one of Lebron's top 10 iconic moments ever. Maybe top 5.
            I don’t think it will affect him that much. One of the reasons lebrons bucket is so famous right now is because he hit a tough shot over a well respected defender in OG. All the attention it’s getting is partly due to OG being that respected defender. It might actually be an off handed confidence booster that he’s getting this respect from the league and fans alike.

Comment

• OG would A's that caliper test.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                I think he’s better off guarding a guy like harden instead of someone like Love or Aldridge. He’s not actually a great post defender.
                Exactly... people are focusing on his size and weight and not his ability. He has the skill set that fits the wing that we need.

Comment

• I wonder what the focus of his off season work will be? Improve his three point shot and ball handling?

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                    I wonder what the focus of his off season work will be? Improve his three point shot and ball handling?
                    I’d assume his off-season focus will be the same as all the other youngsters, to improve everything as much as he possibly can.

I doubt his off-season focuses on one or two things when he has the ability and room to grow in nearly every facet of his game.

And I’m certain 3 point shooting and ball handling will be some of those improved facets.

Comment

• Thought its intetesting that OG seems to be a bit more chatty when he talks with other Brits and you can even hear the accent come out (even though he left England when he was 4).

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

Thought its intetesting that OG seems to be a bit more chatty when he talks with other Brits and you can even hear the accent come out (even though he left England when he was 4).
                        I like that he remembered specific plays from different games, and then followed that up by saying he remembers everything. This is one of the most amazing things to be about LeBron. The memory of past experiences that let's you determine what you need to work on and how you need to play various players. OG ini year two is going to be more amazing than OG in year one. And that will be pretty amazing.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

Thought its intetesting that OG seems to be a bit more chatty when he talks with other Brits and you can even hear the accent come out (even though he left England when he was 4).
                          Nice find!

Comment

• Please still be a Raptor after the trade... please still be a Raptor after the trade...
                            your pal,
                            ebrian

Comment

• ebrian wrote: View Post
                              Please still be a Raptor after the trade... please still be a Raptor after the trade...
                              Check.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• SOOOO pumped that OG and Siakam are still Raptors after the Kawhi trade. This team could be an absolute force defensively.

Comment

Working...
                                X