Everything OG Anunoby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything OG Anunoby

23rd pick this year, has some promise to be a great 3 and D guy for us.
    Frig Yes!! OG is the Real Deal!!
    72.22%
    Ya, I guess. I mostly like His Shorts.
    23.33%
    Meh, Doesn't Move the Needle.
    2.22%
    Ugh, NO!! This is BS!!
    0%
    Other Emotion to Discussed in Thread.
    2.22%
    Last edited by Maury; Sat Nov 18, 2017, 05:56 PM.

Woj and the Vertical think he has all star potential.

Here are some videos for everyone:

And another:

Draft express strengths:

Here is his workout video:

Comment

I'm definitely a fan of this pick.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Really excited for what this guy can do. I have a couple questions for anyone in the know:

1. When can he play?

2. How much of an impact can he have off the start?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

After he got hurt last year, Indiana went in the tank. Early in the year they were playing great but in January OG went down and that was it. No NCAA Tournament and beat out first round of NIT.

He can really take it to the hoop when healthy

Comment

TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
            Woj and the Vertical think he has all star potential.

Here are some videos for everyone:

And another:

Draft express strengths:

Here is his workout video:

I too think he has all star potential

I am really happy with this pick. I really didn't think we'd even have the chance to pick him up

Comment

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...tter-than-ever

Kyle Lowry
              10 OF 11
              Similar to Baron Davis, Kyle Lowry suffered a torn ACL during his college career and still went on to excel in the NBA.

Lowry recovered flawlessly from his 2004 injury at Villanova, and stats have increased with most of his six seasons.

In 2011-2012, Lowry averaged 14.3 points per game and an impressive 6.6 assists per game for Houston.

Most fans would have no idea he even tore his ACL—this guy shows no sign of slowing down.

Comment

Kevin Pelton's stats/scouting had OG as the 7th best prospect .

Methodology:

My projections estimate the number of WARP (wins above replacement player) that each player will average during his first five seasons in the NBA, based on two components.

The first takes translated college or international performance and adds in age to get a stats-only projection. In the list below, players are ranked by their consensus projection, which incorporates a second component -- where players rank on Chad Ford's big board -- to capture the scouting consensus about them for improved historical accuracy.

Big Board: No. 13
                Stats: No. 7

Consensus:1.8 WARP

A team willing to draft Anunoby despite the torn ACL that prematurely ended his career at Indiana might get a steal.

Anunoby is the only prospect in this year's draft projected for better than 2.0 steals per 100 plays and 2.0 blocks per 100 opponent 2-point attempts. Historically, several wings who met that criteria have outperformed their draft slot. The group features Robert Covington, Danny Granger, Josh Howard and Andre Roberson, but also includes nonentities Renaldo Balkman, Branden Dawson and Chris Singleton.
                If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Just cause a kid can dunk doesn't mean he is good. I pray for the day we draft high basketball iq guys

Comment

This is awesome.

No injury and he is a sure fire lottery pick.

Easy pick for Masai this year.

No brainer.

Awesome.

Comment

Welcome to Toronto OG. I don't know why but i just gotta take him and his shorter than average shorts seriously.

Comment

Does he always wear pum pum shorts that look like boxers though?

Comment

Triplethreat89 wrote: View Post
                          Hey, the short shorts is his thing, like John Stockton.
                          Axel wrote:
                          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                            Hey, the short shorts is his thing, like John Stockton.
                            ohhh ok like Anthony Davis's uni brows, makes sense

I dont have anything against it, but was just curious. It does make him look taller xD

Comment

Triplethreat89 wrote: View Post
                              Its a good thing actually.

Most of those long ass shorts are worn for fashion reason sense only, but in actuality you are better off if the shorts are tighter and way above your knees especially if you are a high flyer.

I am glad the kid doesn't give a shit about that.

Comment

Working...
                              X