No announcement yet.

Everything OG Anunoby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's one of the only reasons I'll continue to follow this team. He's going to be special man. Other than him our young players have really disappointed me this series. Fred not being 100% is probably his excuse but Jakob and Delon and even Pascal at times have been very bad this series. And don't even get me started on Demar.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
      He's one of the only reasons I'll continue to follow this team. He's going to be special man. Other than him our young players have really disappointed me this series. Fred not being 100% is probably his excuse but Jakob and Delon and even Pascal at times have been very bad this series. And don't even get me started on Demar.
      I give them a pass because they are young, its the first season where all of them got any significant playing time in the Playoffs. They all still have lots of time to improve. Derozan does not get a pass. He was awful tonight.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
        I give them a pass because they are young, its the first season where all of them got any significant playing time in the Playoffs. They all still have lots of time to improve. Derozan does not get a pass. He was awful tonight.
        Yea I'll definitely give them a pass but I still expected more from them. Demar was just a mess the whole damn series. It's getting tired. Play some fucking defence for once in your god damn life
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

He's one of the only reasons I'll continue to follow this team. He's going to be special man. Other than him our young players have really disappointed me this series. Fred not being 100% is probably his excuse but Jakob and Delon and even Pascal at times have been very bad this series. And don't even get me started on Demar.
          Delon and Pascal showed some flashes of good things, especially on defense, but obviously expecting consistency from them is a long shot. Surprisingly Poeltl really didn't do anything for most of the playoffs.

OG is amazingly ice cold and doesn't shy away from the moment at all. He doesn't live for it either; he doesn't give a shit
          OG is our king

Comment

What do u mean by special? an all star caliber player?
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              What do u mean by special? an all star caliber player?
              He could be if he keeps this up. The man is only 20 or something like that. Oh and he has to stay healthy, but I guess being an all star means nothing. Demar and Kyle have proven that.

Comment

• It's pretty much a lock that he's going to be an elite defender for years to come. If he develops his ball handling and his overall offensive game, I can see him becoming one of the best two way players in the game. That's the dream, it'll be exciting to see how he is next year.

Comment

• does he play in summer league or do you just internally develop him?

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                    It's pretty much a lock that he's going to be an elite defender for years to come. If he develops his ball handling and his overall offensive game, I can see him becoming one of the best two way players in the game. That's the dream, it'll be exciting to see how he is next year.
                    I was surprised by his offence and how it grew... obviously his dribble needs to be picked up but his ability to cut and how quickly his lateral movement was as displayed in the playoffs.. plus his ability to guard basically 1-4 positions one on one... was insane... he literally was one of the best people I have seen against lebron.

Casey taking him out and putting CJ miles in his place was a bad move. Part of our problem has been getting solid wing / forward contributions from our bench. Our selection was norm/CJ... CJ is small and he has effort but he isn't the best at defending larger players. He is kind of more of a 2 to be honest but he can play the 3 as a spot minutes guy. He is fine as a 6th man but the problem lies when defending.

Comment

• Looked to me as if OG is better suited to play the PF position in the NBA then SF.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                        Looked to me as if OG is better suited to play the PF position in the NBA then SF.
                        I dont think so he is a 3 or a 3/4 I dont think he should be playing the PF. He is a bit small for the PF.. I think he can play the position here and there but I don't think he should be playing it on a regular basis.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                          Looked to me as if OG is better suited to play the PF position in the NBA then SF.
                          He shouldn't play at the 4 full time, but he is capable of it in a small ball lineup. I think he'll be capable of playing it once he grows more and is able to defend bigger guys.

Comment

He shouldn't play at the 4 full time, but he is capable of it in a small ball lineup. I think he'll be capable of playing it once he grows more and is able to defend bigger guys.
                            I mean he defended Lebron as well as anyone could hope for

How much bigger do you expect him to guard?

I definitely don’t see him defending centres.

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                              I mean he defended Lebron as well as anyone could hope for

How much bigger do you expect him to guard?

I definitely don’t see him defending centres.
                              Bigger guys as in power forwards, guys who are taller and generally bigger than him. Lebron is of course stronger and bigger muscle wise, but they are the same height.

Comment

Bigger guys as in power forwards, guys who are taller and generally bigger than him. Lebron is of course stronger and bigger muscle wise, but they are the same height.
                                I think you want him guarding 4's but playing the wing or 3 spot

Comment

Working...
                                X