No announcement yet.

Everything OG Anunoby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As a transplanted Canuck I was at the Jazz game last night. OG is the real deal but I could not help noticing how terrible his jumper looked, even in warmup. I would expect an off season tear down and rebuild of his form. Total steal still.

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
      Speaking of an OG.

Scola hit the salon overseas. Shit, I might still start him if he was on the Raps roster just because.

lol welcome to 2017 Scola, it was long time coming to ditch that 90's mop that probably interfered more then it helped on the basketball court.

Also if OG was on a different team ( one with a less steller lineup and post season aspiration) he would already be averaging in double digits.

Comment

• 2nd greatest PF in Raptors history right there.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          2nd greatest PF in Raptors history right there.
          Too soon dude...

Comment

• This is the thing that might have been the most encouraging thing to see imo...

Seeing some of the bounce come back....

His head was probably a lil bit over half way through the mesh and it seemed fairly effortless. I don't wanna get too excited but if this kid can come back 100% there's really gonna be some exciting times ahead.
            Last edited by JamesNaismith; Sat Nov 4, 2017, 05:59 PM.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
              This is the thing that might have been the most encouraging thing to see imo...

Seeing some of the bounce come back....

His head was probably a lil bit over half way through the mesh and it seemed fairly effortless. I don't wanna get too excited but if this kid can come back 100% there's really gonna be some exciting times ahead.
              Yeah , I would say he is like 70-80% back with that dunk. Can't wait until he fully heals and dunks on people like he did in college.

Comment

• Thats pretty cool!

Comment

• I wonder how usage correlates with those numbers. OG is being brought along easily with his recovery. He might have looked even better if he had come in fully healthy.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                    I wonder how usage correlates with those numbers. OG is being brought along easily with his recovery. He might have looked even better if he had come in fully healthy.
                    if he was fully healthy he'd have gone before our pick

Comment

• I can't remember the last time I saw a guy this young this quick on his feet in an interview. The reporter can't even keep up.

He feels more and more like a vet to me. Hard not to get excited.

Comment

• OG is a god damn treasure.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                          I can't remember the last time I saw a guy this young this quick on his feet in an interview. The reporter can't even keep up.

He feels more and more like a vet to me. Hard not to get excited.
                          Lol! His answers are always so short, but not in a rude, cocky or grumpy way. More in an efficient, answer the question without rambling and give this guy his answers so we can get out of here. No wasted words
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Sweet. No doubt he is a good one so far. Better than advertised? I am surprised by his grasp of the game on top of his defensive presence.

Comment

• I think this guy should start at the 3 spot by next season.

Comment

Working...
                                X