No announcement yet.

Everything OG Anunoby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would Tobias Harris make sense as a comparison?

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
      Would Tobias Harris make sense as a comparison?
      Tobias Harris is a pretty bad defender, more of an offensive minded player. The only similarity between them is their size/length but totally different styles.

Comment

• I was going to say the same. Harris is a very talented offensive player, in the Rudy Gay mold.

How is Moe Harkless' defense these days? (though remember that Harkless took a long time to become respectably playable, OG was there from Day 1) I think of him more as a long, positional guy rather than a unicorn that blows up ballhandlers on the pick and roll.

I'd love to say Scottie Pippen, but he had guard skills. What a stud.

Comment

• I just hope sophomore OG Anunoby is a rich mans rookie OG Anunoby. And then hopefully 3rd year OG is a rich mans sophomore OG.
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Andre Iguodala

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
              Andre Iguodala

Doesn't have the passing yet, but I like this one.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Iggy is a good shout too minus the playmaking. OG's a lot bigger than him though. Iguodala's smaller than DeRozan.

Comment

• I reserve judgement but so far I like what I see basketball wise. He knows how to move without th ball for the most part

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                    Andre Iguodala

Another guy with guard-skills, veto��

Comment

• https://www.theringer.com/nba/2017/1...indiana-pacers

Piece I read about Victor Oladipo's summer training. All about how crazy hard the guy worked all summer. Talks about how he learned a lot from Wade, who also was coached by Tom Crean in college, and mentions at the end how Oladipo invited OG over for thanksgiving, looks like there is a Crean Connection. Mostly just cool to see OG get some love from an emerging star, but if they ever start working out you know OG will get better lol

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                        https://www.theringer.com/nba/2017/1...indiana-pacers

Piece I read about Victor Oladipo's summer training. All about how crazy hard the guy worked all summer. Talks about how he learned a lot from Wade, who also was coached by Tom Crean in college, and mentions at the end how Oladipo invited OG over for thanksgiving, looks like there is a Crean Connection. Mostly just cool to see OG get some love from an emerging star, but if they ever start working out you know OG will get better lol
                        Yeah that's pretty dope. OG can definitely learn from Dipo.
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Comment

• OG is a combination of Hedo and Marion.
                            -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
                            -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

• Raptorsss wrote: View Post
                              OG is a combination of Hedo and Marion.
                              With a dash of Rudy Gay and a pinch of jermaine o'neal?
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                With a dash of Rudy Gay and a pinch of jermaine o'neal?
                                Two shakes of Jamario Moon.

lol jk
                                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                                X