Everything OG Anunoby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
    Maybe in 2 years, right now he can't shoot very well, struggles to finish at the rim and fouls too much. He might become better player then Jamal Murray when it's all said and done but for the rookie game we are judging him based on now and he is not there yet.
    FWIW, Pelton ranked OG #4 best rookie so far, Ntilikina not in the Top 10.
    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Great to see. I saw the headline on espn and was wondering if OG cracked the top ten. I mean you do have to account for the 5 spot drop for playing in Canada

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
        Great to see. I saw the headline on espn and was wondering if OG cracked the top ten. I mean you do have to account for the 5 spot drop for playing in Canada
        So he's actually ranked -1. Beat that Ricky Bobby!
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
          Great to see. I saw the headline on espn and was wondering if OG cracked the top ten. I mean you do have to account for the 5 spot drop for playing in Canada
          Unless you are writing for S.I. then you won't even put OG in your top 15!!

https://www.si.com/nba/2017/11/17/nb...l-jayson-tatum

Fuck Sports Illustrated!!!

Comment

Unless you are writing for S.I. then you won't even put OG in your top 15!!

https://www.si.com/nba/2017/11/17/nb...l-jayson-tatum

Fuck Sports Illustrated!!!
            Seriously..... OG deserves to be on this list. SI, you just angered me.

Also, 20 point game HYPE!
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• So where does OG rank in the list of Raptor rookies 25 games into the season. Obviously behind Damon and Vince. Ahead of Tracy. Ahead of Bosh and Demarr? I think so. Maybe I'm not remembering correctly. I recall liking both of them, but not having any idea they would turn out as good as they became.

You can't draw a straight line graph to project a rookies development ment, but if you could, OG would be up there on basketball Olympus.
              Last edited by Puffer; Thu Dec 21, 2017, 09:03 AM.

Comment

• OG shooting

51FG%
                47% from Deep
                Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                  OG shooting

51FG%
                  47% from Deep
                  That's crazy! Kuzma shot 7 for 10 from deep today almost as good as OG 6 for 7.

Comment

• OG needs more opportunities to shoot.

And it's great we got rid of Carroll or else OG would be rotting away on the bench, better 3 and D then Carroll LOL

Comment

• O G Willikers - the kid can shoot!

Comment

• OG now first in net RTG and 3rd in O RTG

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                          So where does OG rank in the list of Raptor rookies 25 games into the season. Obviously behind Damon and Vince. Ahead of Tracy. Ahead of Bosh and Demarr? I think so. Maybe I'm not remembering correctly. I recall liking both of them, but not having any idea they would turn out as good as they became.

You can't draw a straight line graph to project a rookies deferment, but if you could, OG would be up there on basketball Olympus.
                          I missed the game tonight but I've seen every other. I think the interesting/important thing in this conversation is not to get caught up in "is he as good as Vince? Derozan? Bosh?" What's clear right now is that he is the PERFECT fit on our squad. To be a 4th/5th option in the starting unit, be able to make SMART facilitating decisions, hit his open 3's, play Tucker style defence. I still don't know that I have a good impression of what OG will be able to do if/when it comes time to be the number 1 guy on an NBA team. The incredible news though, is that in a year where we had to pay another team to take our previous major signing/hope/failure at SF, where we're hard-capped and at the mercy of praying for youth to step up. In this time where our compete window, in our loftiest dreams, is essentially, really right now -- From the darkness comes the Jedi, Anunoby.
                          Last edited by GOLDBLUM; Thu Dec 21, 2017, 04:19 AM.

Comment

• I ask again only half jokingly.

Is OG the best player in the NBA?

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                              So where does OG rank in the list of Raptor rookies 25 games into the season. Obviously behind Damon and Vince. Ahead of Tracy. Ahead of Bosh and Demarr? I think so. Maybe I'm not remembering correctly. I recall liking both of them, but not having any idea they would turn out as good as they became.

You can't draw a straight line graph to project a rookies deferment, but if you could, OG would be up there on basketball Olympus.
                              Charlie V had a better rookie year then DD and Bosh.... You cannot determine projection from a rookie campaign.

Comment

Charlie V had a better rookie year then DD and Bosh.... You cannot determine projection from a rookie campaign.
                                I agree 100%. Like I said, you can't draw a straight line graph through a rookies early experiences to project future development. I was just curious what others thought.

Comment

Working...
                                X