Everything OG Anunoby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sanyo wrote: View Post
    The only thing with OG is his 3 point shooting has gone to hell lately....
    Meh, glad we're winning games while he's in a little slump.
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Wonder if he's hit a wall? Seems less energetic than he was early in the season too.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
        Wonder if he's hit a wall? Seems less energetic than he was early in the season too.
        Definitely. Guy's a rookie who will have never played this much ball at this level in a single season in his life. Just need him to continue to play D and hope he recovers in general in time for the playoffs. The 40% from deep was always a bonus, even low 30's would be fine.
        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
          Wonder if he's hit a wall? Seems less energetic than he was early in the season too.
          Yeah, I remember him getting a bunch of steals from ripping the ball out of players' hands. But even in games where he doesn't do much he isn't a negative for the team. Not like Powell who is either on point or driving into traffic and causing accidents for everyone
          OG is our king

Comment

• His name is OG, so he doesn't really need a nickname to be sure, but if he were to have one, just for fun, maybe we could call him Yoda. You turn around and he's right there.

Comment

• GREAT article about OG on Lebron on the main page. The best part about it was that this was OG's first time (as a rookie too) guarding Lebron. You have to think that the natural tendency of time will see OG improve and Lebron (in theory) be a little less unguardable.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                GREAT article about OG on Lebron on the main page. The best part about it was that this was OG's first time (as a rookie too) guarding Lebron. You have to think that the natural tendency of time will see OG improve and Lebron (in theory) be a little less unguardable.
                Just to repeat, excellent article with video breakdown of how OG, with the support of the team, guarded LeBron. Casey put together an excellent strategy and the team executed it quite well.

Comment

• OG's athleticism is slowly coming back. His dunk last night, the way he jumped was pretty smooth. Earlier in the season, he could barely jump.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Was thinking the same. This could be the start of a lot more offensive aggression. The guy certainly isn't a ball handler at this point though. He needs a summer working out with Demar in Cali. But I love his overall game and more dives to the rim will help diversify our offence considerably.

Comment

• Baptism by fire. Guarding the other teams best player every night he starts. And he has the reputation of a worker. I salivate at the thought of watching him suffocate opposing superstars. #untradable

Comment

• Long ball is still a concern. 17% over the last 13 games.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                          Long ball is still a concern. 17% over the last 13 games.
                          37% on the season

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                            Long ball is still a concern. 17% over the last 13 games.
                            I think it's something he has to rework in the off season. His form has never looked great.

At the same time, I wouldn't be surprised if he had another hot streak over the course of a couple games. But I'm not expecting much in terms of consistency
                            OG is our king

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                              I think it's something he has to rework in the off season. His form has never looked great.

At the same time, I wouldn't be surprised if he had another hot streak over the course of a couple games. But I'm not expecting much in terms of consistency
                              He's a worker just like demar. I read an article, they had to tell him to work less, the body needs recovery time.

I'm already excited to see year 2 OG

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                ...I'm already excited to see year 2 OG
                                Amen to that Brother.

Comment

Working...
                                X