Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh damn, I only had 92 that week lol getting less than 150 in Dynasty is pretty bad

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
      He got torched so badly in the big leagues that it's the healthiest thing to do at this point.
      I think you're the only one that thinks one league is over the other, and that's probably because your keeper team just lost to Cody.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
        I think you're the only one that thinks one league is over the other, and that's probably because your keeper team just lost to Cody.
        Naw, I've always felt that way since Dynasty went live. Its a more complicated league which means it's more difficult to win it... Especially the further out we get from the original season because all those good and bad Dynasty decisions carry more and more weight.

Yeah, Cody got me this week. My goal is not to lose in the playoffs and I expect to lose during the season from time to time.

Comment

A real life David beats Goliath story? Huh. I guess anything is possible, KG.

Comment

While using current point totals:
            The important games this week are Drizz v. Doc and Jimmie v. Axel.

If Axel wins and scores 40 more points than both Drizz and Doc individually, Axel wins the tie breaker(I think) and makes the playoffs. If Axel wins and Doc loses, Axel makes the playoffs but also Drizz more than likely moves to second seed.

Good luck to everyone in the final week of the regular season. Also, a helpful tip to teams still team building: it's a great time to scout young talent and maybe make a move or two with next season in mind BUT remember, you still have games to come as you're in the consolation round and there's something on the line for you should you win that; check the OP for details.
            Last edited by Apollo; Sun Dec 10, 2017, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Congrats to Doc for winning his first keeper league title.

Comment

Man alive. I feel so good. Thanks again fellas for another entertaining season.

Comment

Working...
                X