Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And yet it's still not over. Elliot still has a card to play if he wants to.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      And yet it's still not over. Elliot still has a card to play if he wants to.
      Exactly... this could very well drag on for the whole season.

Comment

• In other news Carson Wentz maybe taking the baton from Drew Brees on my club. Wentz has the look of a star in the making.

I ran a strategy in a redraft where I passed on QBs in the draft until almost the end and grabbed Wentz. That risk is paying off.

Comment

• Just wanted to give the fellow managers an apology. I used up all my adds for the week and I've had other guys who I can't replace -whether they're on bye or just ruled out - because I've used up my adds for the week.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Comment

• I'm just happy that I have almost a fully capable team on both sides of the ball now thanks to some additions.
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Congrats to Cody on the big win over Ballswin.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Yeah, solid week Cody.

Mack, you got me down and out this week. If you don't pull this one out tonight I'll be shocked. lol

Comment

• It all comes down to Rishard Matthews. Hopefully he has a big game vs Indy...

This could be a huge upset, which wouldn't feel too good for you with A-Rod going down yesterday.

Comment

• I'm ok, this team is playoff bound.

The Keeper league is another matter. I lost David Johnson right out of the gate and now Aaron Rodgers. Those two guys were pretty much consensus #1's at their respective positions. If I defend my Keeper league title after that it will be something.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                      Congrats to Cody on the big win over Ballswin.
                      Big-up to ya, Codylass!
                      RR OG

Comment

• Well that was close.

Comment

• You know Cody, if you fix your defense you still have a legit shot at the playoffs. That was a good first win for you in this league.

Comment

You know Cody, if you fix your defense you still have a legit shot at the playoffs. That was a good first win for you in this league.
                            I know, and I'm slowly shaping it into something presentable. It was an ugly mess beforehand.
                            Axel wrote:
                            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Well that was close.
                              Can't believe my guys didn't capitalize on your one crappy week. Too bad I couldn't start just one more LB, I would've likely squeaked it out. Good game anyway!

I have the 3rd most points in the league but I'm 1-5 and in second last place. Not sure where I go from here, but at least I'm looking good to win the consolation round for the 3rd straight year if we don't make the playoffs

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                                Can't believe my guys didn't capitalize on your one crappy week. Too bad I couldn't start just one more LB, I would've likely squeaked it out. Good game anyway!

I have the 3rd most points in the league but I'm 1-5 and in second last place. Not sure where I go from here, but at least I'm looking good to win the consolation round for the 3rd straight year if we don't make the playoffs
                                The thing is you're not out of it based on the standings. You could still conceivably make it if you keep scoring.

Comment

Working...
                                X