Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So... Knicks are targeting Masai to replace Phil...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What we would do if we had such management? I love what I'm seeing from the Knicks, but damn I kinda feel bad for Knicks fans. I think they reached boiling point.

Comment

• I like James Dolan. i wish he owned the Celtics.
      If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• So apparently the Knicks don't want their GM to make basketball decisions. What's the point of having a GM then? lmao
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
          Some of these articles have interesting unintended info. One of the recent ones about Griffin declining, described a time where Jackson wanted to hire the Raps conditiong guru McKenchnie. He apparently had an interview but turned it down for similar reasons.
          McKechnie and Jackson worked together in LA, right?

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
            I like James Dolan. i wish he owned the Celtics.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
              What we would do if we had such management? I love what I'm seeing from the Knicks, but damn I kinda feel bad for Knicks fans. I think they reached boiling point.
              I don't feel one bit bad for them. Knicks fans are annoying in my view. It's good that they have nothing to cheer for.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                So apparently the Knicks don't want their GM to make basketball decisions. What's the point of having a GM then? lmao
                Maybe the plan is to train Allan Houston to one day make the decisions? Just speculation.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                  McKechnie and Jackson worked together in LA, right?
                  Yup he was athletic coordinator in LA

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                    Maybe the plan is to train Allan Houston to one day make the decisions? Just speculation.
                    I'd guess Griffin was well aware of how Dolan meddles and insisted on a level of autonomy that Dolan wouldn't agree to. A meddling owner is also reportedly why Griffin just left the Cavs, he's not interested in any more of that.

I'd put money on the guy being Allan Houston, it's going to have to be an inside guy + a Knicks lifer like that who will be willing to take the job.
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Not sure why they just don't give the job to Warkentien - they won't find a better candidate and he's their best basketball guy in-house. If Mills wants to run the show then he can and have Warkentien be the GM....

Comment

Working...
                      X