No announcement yet.

Everything Jakob Poeltl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry to lose him but at least we got good value in return.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      Yeah he could really improve under popovich this year
      Good luck to Jakob. I think Pop will really maximize his potential.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
        That post is 5 days old haha
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Comment

• Gotta bring this on back from the wasteland that is Let's NBA.
            WELCOME BACK JAK !!!

Comment

Welcome back Jakob. Pop maximized your potential enough for us to give up three picks for you lol

Comment

Welcome back Jakob. Pop maximized your potential enough for us to give up three picks for you lol
                LEt'S GOOOO.

By the way, what is with teams trading for their old players a whole bunch????

Nets bring back Dinwiddie, Lakers bring back D'angelo AND we got Poeltl.

What does it say about the teams letting these guys go in the first place????

But you know what this means.

JAK AND SKILLS IS BACK. I think we're building around PASCAL (can Fred go now??????)

FRED FOR CAM THOMAS?????

SOMETHINg
                ANYTHING

FRED FOR CHRIS PAUL?????

FRED For... BEN SIMMONS??!?!!??!? (I think there's hope for him)

#NEWRAPTORS, #SAMEOLDRAPTORS

Comment

• Underrated part of his game is his passing. Up to 3 assists a game this season with the Spurs.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

The 2 SRPs were to dump Birch’s contract, but yeah, you called it Scrap. Lol.

Comment

• Genius Masai move. Trade him, get Kawhi to win a championship. Let the Spurs develop Poeltl and then bring him back.

Comment

• If your team had just lost 10 in a row you would definitely welcome meaningful basketball. We have won 3 and have a bunch of mediocre teams to play in the immediate future. Could see Jclaw try to beat his record win streak. 12?

Comment

• Jak is basically a poor man’s Marc Gasol because he cant shoot, although in that last year where we were still really good, Marc couldn’t shoot. So basically he’s Marc Gasol lol.

Comment

• Somehow his numbers per minute played is really very good......like 12 points and 9 rebound for only 24 mins per game......

Comment

Working...
                                X