• Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post
    5 mins with MS Paint:

S.R. wrote: View Post
    You have a gift.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post

Always thought that Raptor Bosh when he had dreads was the spitting image of the Predator.

Comment

• Not to cross-post my own twitter, but felt like this belonged here too.
        twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Free throws in February: 13/14 -> 93%

Comment

• I’m old so hang with me.Poeltl reminds of Less Nesman of WKRP in Cincinnati.Every time I see him on open Gym he has a band on some part of his face.He gets hacked a lot.Less used to have a bandaid on some part of his body to look manly.Jakob gets beat up every day and barely says a word.Manly incarnate.

Comment

• News from Yak

Comment

• The only news I want to here from Jakob is if he's in the gym putting on some muscle or not. He's way to soft to be a big in the NBA

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                  The only news I want to here from Jakob is if he's in the gym putting on some muscle or not. He's way to soft to be a big in the NBA

Are we talking about he same NBA that features Kevin Love at the Center position?

(I also want to see him get stronger, of course)

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                    The only news I want to here from Jakob is if he's in the gym putting on some muscle or not. He's way to soft to be a big in the NBA

He's a big in the NBA. So what's your point? He knows best, what he has to work on. I hope putting on muscle isn't the top priority.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                      Are we talking about he same NBA that features Kevin Love at the Center position?

(I also want to see him get stronger, of course)
                      Kevin love doesn't get pushed around on the defensive glass like Jakob

"Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Preferably muscle not bulk. They should’ve learned their lesson with JV

Comment

• Poeltl will not play for Austria today because of a foot infection. According to Austrian team doctor, it is currently not foreseeable how long Poeltl must pause.

Comment

• gk17 wrote: View Post
                            Poeltl will not play for Austria today because of a foot infection. According to Austrian team doctor, it is currently not foreseeable how long Poeltl must pause.
                            He wasn't playing well anyway. As long as he's good for the Raptors season I'm good
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Foot infection, sounds gross. Hopefully some antibiotics have him back training in a few days.

Comment

Working...
                              X