Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Poeltl has 18 points so far against Albania

Comment

He's out there dunking on dudes

Comment

He finished with 22 points on 10/12 shooting, 4 rebounds, 1 block, 1 steal

Comment

Off-season basketball - huzzah!

Comment

The next Wilt.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Kid's got a bright future

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                  He finished with 22 points on 10/12 shooting, 4 rebounds, 1 block, 1 steal
                  Any 3's made?

Comment

Ball wrote: View Post
                    Any 3's made?
                    0-1 lol he tried

Comment

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                        The next Wilt.
                        Can't do that, Wilt's black.. your comparison will be stricken from the records
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                          Love the way he runs the floor. Soft touch around the rim. Can move his feet well. Has nice bounce. This guy worse Casey is he is an average starting Center in the league.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                            Love the way he runs the floor. Soft touch around the rim. Can move his feet well. Has nice bounce. This guy worse Casey is he is an average starting Center in the league.

Yeah, once he grows into his game a bit, he should be a solid 4th/5th starter. The touch around the rim is very unproven against NBA strength, but he should get there as he fills out, and his quickness (which I've argued should actually allow him to be able to run out as both backup 4 and 5 in a three man big rotation if need be) is definitely nice, hopefully it holds up as he adds strength.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                              Yeah, once he grows into his game a bit, he should be a solid 4th/5th starter. The touch around the rim is very unproven against NBA strength, but he should get there as he fills out, and his quickness (which I've argued should actually allow him to be able to run out as both backup 4 and 5 in a three man big rotation if need be) is definitely nice, hopefully it holds up as he adds strength.
                              As time goes by more centers will be more agile than strong. Agility will be more important than strenght. Also I don't think his development will take as along as you think. The guy is a center.

Last edited by Chr1s1anL; Fri Aug 4, 2017, 09:20 AM.
                              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                                As time goes by more centers will be more agile than strong. Agility will be more important than strenght. Also I don't think his development will take as along as you think. The guy is a center.

Oh, he's definitely already a solid backup big. Which is great - having guys on rookie scale contracts who can fill out a rotation is crucial.

But he definitely needs to add strength just to get to the point where he can finish inside consistently. Not to bulk up to where JV got to (even JV should not have bulked up that much), but his finishing inside when you compare between D-League or college competition versus the bigger, faster and stronger NBA competition is night and day. It's part of why his summer league performance and international games are encouraging, but I can't pencil him in as ready until I see him manage the same against better competition.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X