Everything Jakob Poeltl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    Defensively? Sure. Poeltl has looked better than Ibaka, who has looked like all the age rumours are true.

Offensively? It would be tricky. We might have to put Miles in as well just to try and open things up.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
    Was thinking the same thing. Miles in at SF to replace the shooting we would be losing from Ibaka.

Oh shit, when can Ibaka be traded? Half kidding, but half curious...If JP could replace or be groomed to replace Ibaka in a year or so and without skipping a beat on defence and not losing too much on offence, then Masai would be armed with a sizable contract to trade and perhaps bring in another talented player within this 3 year window.

Comment

• Move over Porzingis, there's a new Unicorn in the league lol

Comment

• Happy Austrian National day everyone. Yak was reppin' hard last night. Crazy how excited I am for this guy.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
        Last edited by Chr1s1anL; Thu Oct 26, 2017, 04:28 PM.
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Yak with the rack attack.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            #4gameDeclarations
            This isn't a declaration based on four games. I've been talking about trading JV based on his lack of use for at least a couple of years now. Not because I don't think he's great--I do--but because if Casey is in charge we're never going to get full value out of him.

Further, JV was a total afterthought once we acquired Ibaka last year. He didn't play a single minute in 15 of 25 fourth quarters following the all-star game.

We could have traded him at any time over the last couple of years. Even if Poeltl's play were to start sucking, JV would still be better moved as long as the Casey/DD/Kyle triumvirate is in place.

And I do think he'll blossom somewhere else. But we have limited resources and we need forwards more than we need what he gives us, in my opinion.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
              This isn't a declaration based on four games. I've been talking about trading JV based on his lack of use for at least a couple of years now. Not because I don't think he's great--I do--but because if Casey is in charge we're never going to get full value out of him.

Further, JV was a total afterthought once we acquired Ibaka last year. He didn't play a single minute in 15 of 25 fourth quarters following the all-star game.

We could have traded him at any time over the last couple of years. Even if Poeltl's play were to start sucking, JV would still be better moved as long as the Casey/DD/Kyle triumvirate is in place.

And I do think he'll blossom somewhere else. But we have limited resources and we need forwards more than we need what he gives us, in my opinion.
              JV usage looked promising in preseason and first 1.5 games. Shame he's down and out, would like to give him a month in this new system before drastic change
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                JV usage looked promising in preseason and first 1.5 games. Shame he's down and out, would like to give him a month in this new system before drastic change
                Yeah he was playing a larger role than I think people give him credit for. Will be interesting to see what happens when he comes back.

Comment

• Of the 3 C's we have, Poeltl should be the one getting the most mins. He's better than JV and he's def better than Noguiera. But our coach is an idiot.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Only issue with Poeltl is his FT shooting.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I'm still trying to figure out why his minutes were cut?
                      OG is our king

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                        I'm still trying to figure out why his minutes were cut?
                        Because Bebe had one good game.
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Two names.

DWANE CASEY

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                            Two names.

DWANE CASEY

That's actually one name
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                              Two names.

DWANE CASEY

Dwane "SAY THAT TO MY RING" Casey could snap you in half in his college days:

"We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                                Dwane "SAY THAT TO MY RING" Casey could snap you in half in his college days:

OG Anunoby Sr.

#demlegs

Comment

Working...
                                X