Vigilante justice I witnessed in India

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vigilante justice I witnessed in India

I just got back from Mother India and some clown tried to rob a money exchange place.

I was outside and noticed that the bandit was trying to escape out the door, however it seemed locked from the inside.

I thought that was odd.

I saw two men come out from behind the cash with Motorcycle chains.

I thought they were going to tie him up for the cops.

Nope.

They lashed him.

Mercilessly.

Have you ever witnessed something like that ?

Is that justice?

randyc wrote: View Post
    I just got back from Mother India and some clown tried to rob a money exchange place.

I was outside and noticed that the bandit was trying to escape out the door, however it seemed locked from the inside.

I thought that was odd.

I saw two men come out from behind the cash with Motorcycle chains.

I thought they were going to tie him up for the cops.

Nope.

They lashed him.

Mercilessly.

Have you ever witnessed something like that ?

Is that justice?
    i saw police in china use the motor bike chains of the bikes the thieves just stole to beat them with and then tie them around their wrists until they bled. i took video but the police saw and made me delete it.

if he never tries to steal again, seems like justice to me.

Comment

Is it 'justice' purely from a legal sense? Likely not.

I tend to look the other way when bad people have bad things happen to them as a direct result of their own bad actions. Don't wanna get beaten by chains? Then don't rob a money store.

But on the off chance this guy was innocent....
      Last edited by Nilanka; Thu Jul 27, 2017, 01:53 PM.

Comment

There are far more despicable crimes being commited right now that would probably happen far less if the perpetrators had the fear of vigilante justice in the back of their minds. Like sexual assaults and all crimes against those unable to defend themselves both physically and intellectually.

Justice is defined as fair treatment for the offense committed. Everyone's definition of what is fair can be different. In most of the civilized world we let the justice system handle things so that there is order. If vigilante justice were legal you would probably see a lot of innocent people getting hurt because vigilante justice is usually fueled by emotion instead of logic.

Comment

saw this guy on rogan a while back. trained mixed martial artist. in the city he is in they have "agreeable" fight laws. where if both parties agree, the street fight is legal.

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
            saw this guy on rogan a while back. trained mixed martial artist. in the city he is in they have "agreeable" fight laws. where if both parties agree, the street fight is legal.

"Mutual Combat". And ya he's in Seattle I believe. It's a law in Oregon; and several other states I think.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
              "Mutual Combat". And ya he's in Seattle I believe. It's a law in Oregon; and several other states I think.
              Lol really? Can I pick up my CCW and shoot a guy?

"When there is mutual combat upon a sudden quarrel,
              both parties are the aggressors, and if in the fight one is killed
              it will be manslaughter at least."
              Last edited by rocwell; Sun Jul 30, 2017, 08:43 PM.

Comment

I've just been reading about this mutual combat law. People are using mutual combat law as a defense to murder charges. This is nuts.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                  I've just been reading about this mutual combat law. People are using mutual combat law as a defense to murder charges. This is nuts.
                  Considering you can kill a guy in one hard shot to the wrong place, I'm not surprised. Mutual combat could see you fighting a retired marine, a MMA fighter, a pro kick boxer, you name it. Mix that with with 50% of Americans being in poor physical condition and this is not a shocker. It's a much better option than guns though, so maybe this is America headed in the right direction... Somehow? lol

I'm also not surprised that others are using it as a hail mary get out of jail free attempt. It is a crazy law.

Comment

One of my ex-colleagues moved to the Turks and Caicos a few years back as the right hand man for a wealthy family. While he was at work, his house was broken into and his wife was raped. Obviously, they reported it to police. His boss (the president of the company) showed up at the hospital the next day to find out what happened. He listened somberly then left.

About three weeks later the police stopped by to say that they knew who did it but that they had disappeared. My buddy went to the office and was telling his boss and one of the sons what the police had told him. They looked at him and the son said, "Yes, I am sure that they fled. I wouldn't worry about it." And the father said, "Yes, people like that get lost all the time." My buddy thought the whole conversation was very odd.

Three weeks later some parts of one of the guys washed up on a beach somewhere. My buddy asked the police what happened and they said that it had all been taken care of and that it was probably a boating accident. It wasn't a boating accident. What he eventually found out was that committing crimes against foreigners was a big no-no, especially ones working for rich families on the island, and that his employers had taken care of things themselves.

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
                      One of my ex-colleagues moved to the Turks and Caicos a few years back as the right hand man for a wealthy family. While he was at work, his house was broken into and his wife was raped. Obviously, they reported it to police. His boss (the president of the company) showed up at the hospital the next day to find out what happened. He listened somberly then left.

About three weeks later the police stopped by to say that they knew who did it but that they had disappeared. My buddy went to the office and was telling his boss and one of the sons what the police had told him. They looked at him and the son said, "Yes, I am sure that they fled. I wouldn't worry about it." And the father said, "Yes, people like that get lost all the time." My buddy thought the whole conversation was very odd.

Three weeks later some parts of one of the guys washed up on a beach somewhere. My buddy asked the police what happened and they said that it had all been taken care of and that it was probably a boating accident. It wasn't a boating accident. What he eventually found out was that committing crimes against foreigners was a big no-no, especially ones working for rich families on the island, and that his employers had taken care of things themselves.
                      Rapists ( and acid attackers ) deserve everything they have coming to them

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                        Rapists ( and acid attackers ) deserve everything they have coming to them
                        and pedophiles

Comment

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/apos-creep...191748906.html

and here is the problem with vigilante justice.

"A man told police he was approached by another man, who he didn't know, outside a restaurant.

Police say the second man was Karnes, who started recording the first man on video and accused him of trying to meet up with a young boy.

The man got in his car and drove away but was followed. When he stopped again, police say Karnes blocked his vehicle and told him to get out.

The other man backed up to get away and ended up hitting a parked car. When he finally left the area, he called police.

According to Sgt. Jack Poitras, the man wasn't even the person Karnes thought he was confronting and was confused by the entire interaction."

Comment

and pedophiles
                            I love vigilante pedophile hunting projects. In UK, lads are doing pretty good job. Very thin line, but they somehow manage to shame mofos and get a conviction. Not sure about other countries, heard that Canadian creep hunters are criminals themselves tho. Disappointing.

Comment

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/apos-creep...191748906.html

and here is the problem with vigilante justice.

"A man told police he was approached by another man, who he didn't know, outside a restaurant.

Police say the second man was Karnes, who started recording the first man on video and accused him of trying to meet up with a young boy.

The man got in his car and drove away but was followed. When he stopped again, police say Karnes blocked his vehicle and told him to get out.

The other man backed up to get away and ended up hitting a parked car. When he finally left the area, he called police.

According to Sgt. Jack Poitras, the man wasn't even the person Karnes thought he was confronting and was confused by the entire interaction."
                              Yeah, UK lads started this. Main guys in the UK have "understanding" with the police and follow law closely otherwise they'd get shutdown.

Comment

Working...
                              X