Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Kyrie Irving Sweepstakes - where does he land ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know Kyrie was kidding about the flat earth thing.. he wanted to make a really outrageous statement and to see how far it would get in the media. It was him basically proving his point that anything said (even something that is blatantly wrong) can turn into a big deal.

But with respect to the poll.. I'm going to say Denver. Denver needs a solid scorer and Kyrie can fit with that young team. They could trade Kyrie for a bunch of guys that Cleveland could use (young or vet).

NY makes a lot of sense, but I don't think Melo will want to go to the Cavs now that LBJ will most likely jet in a year.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
      Fuck Kyrie Irving. Why do we have 17 threads discussing this dipshit???

https://www.thescore.com/news/1340461
      I felt dirty defending his basketball abilities because the guy is clearly in a special class of moron.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
        You know Kyrie was kidding about the flat earth thing.. he wanted to make a really outrageous statement and to see how far it would get in the media. It was him basically proving his point that anything said (even something that is blatantly wrong) can turn into a big deal.

But with respect to the poll.. I'm going to say Denver. Denver needs a solid scorer and Kyrie can fit with that young team. They could trade Kyrie for a bunch of guys that Cleveland could use (young or vet).

NY makes a lot of sense, but I don't think Melo will want to go to the Cavs now that LBJ will most likely jet in a year.
        Maybe true, but considering how much momentum the flat earth movement has created lately, it wouldn't surprise me one bit that he actually believes it. And until he officially claims he was joking, he'll be a dipshit.

Comment

Fuck Kyrie Irving. Why do we have 17 threads discussion this dipshit???

https://www.thescore.com/news/1340461
          To move away...however fleetingly....from the beat to fucking death threads on:

Valanciunas being a worthless piece of crap or under used superstar in waiting
          The firing of Dwane Casey ...because he isn't Greg Popovitch.
          The hundreds of thousands of posts on the DD threads which border on religion ....either supporting him or wanting to get rid of him for a rack of balls.

Just for a few minutes distraction from the same old...though that seems impossible
          Last edited by Demographic Shift; Fri Jul 28, 2017, 01:58 PM.
          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
          - TGO

Comment

Maybe true, but considering how much momentum the flat earth movement has created lately, it wouldn't surprise me one bit that he actually believes it. And until he officially claims he was joking, he'll be a dipshit.
            http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index....cience_su.html

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
              Who wins the Kyrie sweepstakes?

Cleveland, if they trade him.
              Agreed...
              - TGO

Comment

Alright, I retract my dipshit comment. Carry on....

Comment

He wasn't joking. He played it off like he was conducting some social experiment because he was getting absolutely roasted. He's a full fledged tin foil hat guy and made it clear on the road trippin podcast
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                    Knicks just make so much sense.
                    GM Lebron makes that trade....not so sure Altman does.

Injury plagued Melo with maybe a year left in the tank for a young top tier PG is really a short term plan for Cleveland. And for the first time in decades it would make the Knicks front office look good. which is really hard to fathom.
                    - TGO

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      He wasn't joking. He played it off like he was conducting some social experiment because he was getting absolutely roasted. He's a full fledged tin foil hat guy and made it clear on the road trippin podcast
                      Ok, now I don't know what to believe about Kyrie's beliefs.

Fuck Kyrie Irving.

Comment

Ok, now I don't know what to believe about Kyrie's beliefs.

Fuck Kyrie Irving.
                        I believe he believes he's "best player on a good team" quality. That's more ridiculous than flat earth

Comment

rightsideup wrote: View Post
                          I tend to agree I have heard the wolves with Wiggins coming back but a quarterback is a must to come back the cavs way
                          The timberpups would have to be really sure on Irving...Teague is pretty good but not in the same class as Irving and they just got him and can't move till mid December.

Do you think the incrental improvement you get at the PG position moving from Teague level to Irvings level is worth trading Wiggins for?
                          Last edited by Demographic Shift; Fri Jul 28, 2017, 03:34 PM.
                          - TGO

Comment

I think he'd be a good fit in milwaukee.

The bucks seemed to play better without Jabari Parker so maybe a package involving Parker and Brogdon gets it done.

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                              The timberpups would have to be really sure on Irving...Teague is pretty good but not in the same class as Irving and they just got him and can't move till mid December.

Do you think the incrental improvement you get at the PG position moving from Teague level to Irvings level is worth trading Wiggins for?
                              I'm not even sure I trade Irving for Wiggins if I had no point guard. He's older and has proven to be a bit of a headcase.

But to your question: no, definitely not. The t wolves have 3 guys that can average 25. What do they need a one dimensional ball hog for

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                I believe he believes he's "best player on a good team" quality. That's more ridiculous than flat earth
                                Almost as ridiculous as thinking that this team, minus Kyle, plus Kyrie is a struggling to make the playoffs.

Comment

Working...
                                X