Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Kyrie Irving Sweepstakes - where does he land ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DanH wrote: View Post
    Yeah. Banana boat!
    Yeah, horrible idea.

If I'm the Cavs and I can't get a better player than Kyrie, then I try to get an assortment of picks and young players. That's why the rumors about them looking for a Denver style package make sense. You have like more than 1/2 the league vying for his services. A good GM should be able to get a great deal here.

Comment

Moved the thread.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
        Moved the thread.
        Where to? Space? Hey!

Comment

Kyrie's gonna land in Texas.

Think about it. The Spurs need a PG that can help take the scoring load off Leonard's back. Kyrie is the perfect guy to play next to him... I still feel a 3-way trade is going to happen.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
            Kyrie's gonna land in Texas.

Think about it. The Spurs need a PG that can help take the scoring load off Leonard's back. Kyrie is the perfect guy to play next to him... I still feel a 3-way trade is going to happen.
            Who does San Antonio give up in order to get him though?

Comment

Who does San Antonio give up in order to get him though?
              I think Aldridge is involved in the deal.... and I feel if they can get Phoenix involved, it would be Bledsoe & probably a prospect from the Spurs organization.
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

From Hoopshype:

"Brad Turner: Clippers found out Cavs want veteran starter AND young player on rookie contract AND draft picks, per source. Clippers don’t have that".

Word on the street is that they also want someone for the front office, medical staff, a couple of cheerleaders, towel scrubbing guys, plus a cake that they can have it and eat it too at the same time.

Comment

inthepaint wrote: View Post
                  From Hoopshype:

"Brad Turner: Clippers found out Cavs want veteran starter AND young player on rookie contract AND draft picks, per source. Clippers don’t have that".

Word on the street is that they also want someone for the front office, medical staff, a couple of cheerleaders, towel scrubbing guys, plus a cake that they can have it and eat it too at the same time.
                  This illustrates a good point. The Cavs are under no pressure to trade Kyrie. He doesn't have a no-trade clause, and he's not a pending free agent. Kyrie's preferred destination list means nothing.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                    This illustrates a good point. The Cavs are under no pressure to trade Kyrie. He doesn't have a no-trade clause, and he's not a pending free agent. Kyrie's preferred destination list means nothing.
                    Very true..... With our old pal Jeff Weltman in Orlando with a pretty unstructured lineup he could make a move for Irving.
                    Clevelands wants a young player under contract a prospect and a draft pick...

Magic could offer up

A really valuable pick next year in that it will likely be in the lottery....check
                    A young starter in either of Gordon or Elfrid The guy with a squirrel in his hair Payton..check
                    A suspect in Mario Hezonja
                    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                    - TGO

Comment

I don't understand why the Cavs wanting a starter, a prospect and a pick for Kyrie is outrageous.

If we were trading DeMar we'd want that, and Kyrie is a better player with a similar way of impacting games/producing, younger and has a better reputation around the league and is more marketable.

There's really a bubble here.

Comment

Turn out Kyrie's gonna be headed to Boston if things go well.... Jae Crowder & IT are possibly in the deal. All I can say is that this deal could be rather interesting.
                        Axel wrote:
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        KeonClark wrote:

Comment

Great haul for Cleveland. IT, Crowder and a 1st?

Comment

Great haul for Cleveland. IT, Crowder and a 1st?
                            If I'm Cleveland, I'm rolling out a Thomas-Smith-Crowder-James-Thompson starting 5 with Rose-Korver-Jefferson-Love-Whoever bench. Love's great, but Crwoder provides you with a elite defender next to Lebron. Plus, this allows you to play small & dangerous.
                            Axel wrote:
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            KeonClark wrote:

Comment

Good thing the Cavs received other assets. I could see him getting flipped at the deadline though.

Comment

And the winner of the poll..is MixxAor !!!

One single vote....
                                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X