No announcement yet.

Nike's new NBA jerseys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's pretty easy really what the 4th jersey should be - the DINO jerseys. Bring it back. It's not that hard. It's one of the best jerseys in basketball. This "North" thing is ridiculous. We know the Raptors play in Canada. "We The North" We get it.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

Here's an unofficial mock up. I think the chevrons/arrows are too thick and not sold on them keeping the same font (or the rounded text in the 2nd) but I guess the guy who made them has been pretty accurate before.

Last edited by Mess; Fri Sep 8, 2017, 10:02 PM.
      Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Mess wrote: View Post
        Here's an unofficial mock up. I think the chevrons/arrows are too thick and not sold on them keeping the same font (or the rounded text in the 2nd) but I guess the guy who made them has been pretty accurate before.

The one on the right is a crime against humanity. My eyes have been permanently perverted.

Comment

Now this is beautiful. Raptors really need to bring back the dino jerseys as their classic uniforms.

https://twitter.com/hornets/status/908003298963271680
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

NBA 2K18 just leaked a bunch of new third jerseys, you can see them here:

http://news.sportslogos.net/2017/09/...rnate-jerseys/
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

I'd like to see our classic dino logo in black and gold. I have it on a hat and it looks dope.

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                NBA 2K18 just leaked a bunch of new third jerseys, you can see them here:

Really like a lot of them. Some don't look at all different than others I remember.

The integrated Sun Life logo, not a separate patch, on the Raps one isn't bad at all.

Is that GS one supposed to be a tree made out of highway overpasses? lol

Clips one is tragically basic.

Minny...oof. Looks like a marathon runner's top. Guess it's suitable for a Thib coached team.

Bucks...not bad but logo is too large and/or too high I think. With the number wedged in it looks a little off.

Brooklyn's...BKLYN. A little odd. Logic of taking out the ROO is lost on me. I guess The BK or BK would infringe on Burger King's copyright.
                Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

The Nuggets & jazz ones are the worst IMO. The Nuggets have really taken a step back in jersey designs and yellow does not work for Utah.
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

That "North" jersey has to be the most butt ugly jersey I've ever seen.

It makes the Thunder jerseys look like the Mona Lisa.

Just awful.

Comment

JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                      That "North" jersey has to be the most butt ugly jersey I've ever seen.

It makes the Thunder jerseys look like the Mona Lisa.

Just awful.
                      People are so passionate about this stuff. Every time there's a new jersey with a minor change, there's always someone who declares it "the ugliest thing they've ever seen"
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        People are so passionate about this stuff. Every time there's a new jersey with a minor change, there's always someone who declares it "the ugliest thing they've ever seen"
                        Sometimes a tweak isn't needed.... like what the New Jersey Devils did with the Adidas takeover. They were wearing modern day classics, jerseys that never needed to be touched. But they did, and they fucked up.
                        Axel wrote:
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        KeonClark wrote:

Comment

https://www.thescore.com/nba/news/13...ernate-jerseys

I was hoping for something new, but it's just the same black jersey for the Raps. Some of the others are really nice, like the Sixers. "The Town" looks cool, but it's a wack ass name.

Have a look.

Comment

What's the difference between that Lakers purple jersey and the Lakers purple jersey that they just unveiled a month ago?
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

The actual North jersey:

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                                The actual North jersey:

Well, it seems they got it SPOT on except for the Number Colour and trim. Impressive.

I like em.

Comment

Working...
                                X