Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanted to say a quick, "Hello." Any other RealGm alumni here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly there's so many different takes on pizza in North America, might as well just throw some fuckin pineapple on it:

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
      FIFY. The sweetness works with the tang of tomatoes.... and if you want a good counterbalance, go for some black olives to add a little saltiness.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
        We had a whole thread on this guys, don't make me start moderating. Lol

And I'd rather not have to make an "Everything Pineapple" thread. Besides, everyone knows its disgusting. Those who say otherwise are just trolling... Haha

Comment

Hawaiian Pizza all day everyday. And twice on sundays.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

FIFY. The sweetness works with the tang of tomatoes.... and if you want a good counterbalance, go for some black olives to add a little saltiness.
            Pineapples and olives are like the two worst pizza toppings. Next you'll tell me I should add anchovies.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
              Pineapples and olives are like the two worst pizza toppings. Next you'll tell me I should add anchovies.

Also, I'm not a huge fan of fish in general.... if you want a topping you;d probably hate that I enjoy on Pizza, how about spinach?
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:
              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Also, I'm not a huge fan of fish in general.... if you want a topping you;d probably hate that I enjoy on Pizza, how about spinach?
                I had spinach on pizza today actually. Good stuff.

Comment

The bigger pizza debate the world should have been focused on is if it's still pizza at all if tomato sauce is replaced by Pesto or BBQ sauce. Tomato sauce feels like a primary ingredient along with cheese to be considered pizza. Change either and you're more in flatbread territory.

Comment

Double Helix wrote: View Post
                    The bigger pizza debate the world should have been focused on is if it's still pizza at all if tomato sauce is replaced by Pesto or BBQ sauce. Tomato sauce feels like a primary ingredient along with cheese to be considered pizza. Change either and you're more in flatbread territory.
                    Flatbread is simply what a restaurant calls pizza when they want to charge you more for it imo.

But yes, I would consider it still pizza. Though locally we have some tasty cheeseless pizza so maybe I've been radicalized.

http://romabakery.ca/pizza.html
                    Last edited by Mess; Thu Aug 17, 2017, 10:48 AM.
                    Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Wanted to say a quick, "Hello." Any other RealGm alumni here?

Joey wrote: View Post
                      We had a whole thread on this guys, don't make me start moderating. Lol

And I'd rather not have to make an "Everything Pineapple" thread. Besides, everyone knows its disgusting. Those who say otherwise are just trolling... Haha
                      Pineapple on pizza debates have become an annual tradition around here and pineapple is fucking delicious. You speak ill of it again and I'll scour the site to find that video of you shooting long twos at the ACC during the surge of the anti-long twos movement.

#PineappleLikeABoss
                      #ShameOnBigCountryAvatar
                      #DynastyRivalsNeverForget
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                        Pineapple on pizza debates have become an annual tradition around here and pineapple is fucking delicious. You speak ill of it again and I'll scour the site to find that video of you shooting long twos at the ACC during the surge of the anti-long twos movement.

#PineappleLikeABoss
                        #ShameOnBigCountryAvatar
                        #DynastyRivalsNeverForget

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                          I threw up a little in my mouth looking at that picture.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                            I threw up a little in my mouth looking at that picture.
                            That's not a pizza, that's a fruit salad.

Comment

I'm a lurker on both forums; very rarely post in either. Prefer the vibe here as opposed to RealGM, though.

Comment

ironmanm20 wrote: View Post
                                I'm a lurker on both forums; very rarely post in either. Prefer the vibe here as opposed to RealGM, though.
                                Welcome to the Republic!

Comment

Working...
                                X