Everything Pascal Siakam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://strombo.com/radio/

Pascal was on the strombo show if anyones interested he come on just after the 3 hour 30 min mark
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• There have been a lot of write up on Pascal in the past little while but here's a good one from our man James

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/w...not-slow-down/

Comment

• Look I will be honest I had bad memories of Luis Scola starting and didn't really like Pascal starting his rookie year and thought he was going to be a raw energy guy who takes as much off the table with his skills gaps as he puts on it with his hustle but this year he's so much fun to watch I'm sorry Pascal
        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Is it possible Pascal could ever become a superstar in this league? Maybe within 1-2 years or so? What do you all think, given his rapid development so far? I see his development as almost "Giannis like" (without being the same guy as Giannis, obviously, largely due to him simply being a smaller dude)

Comment

• NeedTristanThompson wrote: View Post
            Is it possible Pascal could ever become a superstar in this league? Maybe within 1-2 years or so? What do you all think, given his rapid development so far? I see his development as almost "Giannis like" (without being the same guy as Giannis, obviously, largely due to him simply being a smaller dude)
            Don't know about superstar, but I can conceive of a DeMar like climb to improved efficiency every year fro the next 3 or 4 years. Even a three % improvement in overall play each year has him sniffing all-stars status in a couple of years and being a solid all star in three.

On aside note, hard to believe the second last post on this thread was from over two weeks ago. Pascal deserves more comments than that ��

Comment

• Agree with Puffer. His improvement has been faster than I've seen with any other player I can think of. This is certainly due in part to his very late start in the sport and also to his gifts; which include the capacity to work hard. Very likeable guy too. Chris Boucher is another guy with a late start who might develop more than people think given his "advanced age".

Comment

• Pascal needs a jumpshot in order to reach superstar status, and an even tighter handle.

Comment

• Superstar... no. All-star... yes.

Comment

• Great video on Pascal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaHGNmDOiVE

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                      Look I will be honest I had bad memories of Luis Scola starting and didn't really like Pascal starting his rookie year and thought he was going to be a raw energy guy who takes as much off the table with his skills gaps as he puts on it with his hustle but this year he's so much fun to watch I'm sorry Pascal
                      I'm still a bit skeptical about Pascal as it pertains to handing him a big contract. He fits in really well right now, but if Kawhi walks then teams can start paying more attention to him. His skills are...rudimentary still and he doesn't have a particularly high basketball IQ or great defensive awareness. When to the Raptors have to make him an offer by?

Comment

• He just needs practice shooting. Then pump fakes and hes set. The bbiq/defensive awareness will come with experience

Comment

• I dunnu, he got my vote for the Allstar game today.

Comment

• If he were able to develop a pull up mid range jumper it would really open up how offensive game. As well, he should work on off the dribble jumpers in general, whether that’s from the mid range or from 3. Wether he can actually work those shots into his game or not is another question but if he were able to he would be a far more complete offensive player. We saw a pull-up jumper last game it was very nice to see.

Comment

• Another good read on Pascal from the Morning Coffee. This was a stat I liked

"Lowry and Leonard have also been completely different players in the minutes they've shared with Siakam, with Lowry's offensive rating improving by 7.1 points per 100 possessions and Leonard's by 11.4."

https://ca.nba.com/news/pascal-siaka...pszzglhm78x8qx

Comment

• I predicted in the game thread at the half that Siakam would set a new personal best. Little did I know that he wouldn’t take any shots in the fourth. Lo and behold he set a personal best in rebounds.

Comment

Working...
                                X