No announcement yet.

Everything Pascal Siakam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if he starts getting doubled... ohhhh man it opens up the whole game for us.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
      if he starts getting doubled... ohhhh man it opens up the whole game for us.
      The limited spacing issues he brings completely disappear if we can short-circuit a defence by starting possessions with the ball in his hands and start a scramble from there.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
        Yeah, this is like when the Warriors realized that Draymond could play center. If Pascal's play is sustainable, it gets the team to another level.
        Wait, there's ANOTHER level?

*checks* Yep, the next level is NBA Champion of the wooooooorld. There's no more levels except the next one
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Welp...the secret is out.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
            Welp...the secret is out.
            The secret is pounding the role cards.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
              Wait, there's ANOTHER level?

*checks* Yep, the next level is NBA Champion of the wooooooorld. There's no more levels except the next one

Comment

• so I'm still amazed that we never had to give up OG or pascal in the kawhi trade. when I first saw it announced and only knew demar and kawhi were part of it I was almost certain pascal or OG was gone and was a little upset. we I found out the details I was ecstatic. so I ask you guys what would have been your thoughts right now if pascal was having the same type of year but for the spurs? with no guarantee that kawhi stays it would make me real nervous we got fleeced. I guess what I'm saying is I can't believe we got kawhi and pascal and OG only losing demar and yak and I'm glad we still got our boy headband P!
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                  so I'm still amazed that we never had to give up OG or pascal in the kawhi trade. when I first saw it announced and only knew demar and kawhi were part of it I was almost certain pascal or OG was gone and was a little upset. we I found out the details I was ecstatic. so I ask you guys what would have been your thoughts right now if pascal was having the same type of year but for the spurs? with no guarantee that kawhi stays it would make me real nervous we got fleeced. I guess what I'm saying is I can't believe we got kawhi and pascal and OG only losing demar and yak and I'm glad we still got our boy headband P!
                  Getting Danny Green was the icing on the cake.

Comment

• Similar to Boucher, Dude only played pickup basketball until the age of 20. Seems like the Raptors program is doing great in developing those type of players.

Comment

• Chris Boucher looks legit -- he was so good today with the 905. Give him a year with the 905 and next year bring him up.

I think he could be another gem found by the Raps.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                        Chris Boucher looks legit -- he was so good today with the 905. Give him a year with the 905 and next year bring him up.

I think he could be another gem found by the Raps.
                        Looking at his start, he is already "another gem found by the Raps."

He's only been playing basketball 6 years? Difficult not to get all giddy over his potential. Looks like he could turn out to be what the Raptors were hoping Bruno would become.

Comment

• Blueprint for Raptors drafting:
                          1. Good character
                          2. Great motor
                          3. Long, agile and can switch on D

What else am I missing? They definitely lean towards defensive minded players that they can teach to be better on O.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                            Blueprint for Raptors drafting:
                            1. Good character
                            2. Great motor
                            3. Long, agile and can switch on D

What else am I missing? They definitely lean towards defensive minded players that they can teach to be better on O.
                            4. Can shoot the 3 (usually)
                            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                              4. Can shoot the 3 (usually)
                              Until recently, shooting wasn't a high priority. We were drafting slashers (Delon, Norm) who could take the perimeter defending load from Kyle & DeMar (and plug into their role cards as backups), and scramble-ready bigs (Yak & Siak) who could grab rebounds and get the ball back to Kyle & DeMar.

Credit to Norm, Delon, JV, Pascal and FVV for all improving their 3-pt shots after making it to the NBA. Makes you wonder why DeMar can't do it.

Comment

Working...
                              X