Everything Pascal Siakam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
    Siakam needs to figure out more then corner 3. He won't get any minutes come playoffs if he can only mostly score in fast break in transition.
    He will, but not likely this year. A shame but he'll still get minutes as the defensive stopper when OG is off the floor or when we need a manic comeback!

Comment

• Siakim seems to be operating on another level right now. The transition happened sometime this season. It's like the light bulb went "click." I expect the growth from this point will happen at a faster pace. Kudos to the Raptors staff tasked with development. And big props to players.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
        Siakam needs to figure out more then corner 3. He won't get any minutes come playoffs if he can only mostly score in fast break in transition.
        Siakam has a nice slashing/cutting game, he just rarely shows it. He seems so focused on that corner 3.

Comment

• Kid got some Draymond Green potential.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
            Kid got some Draymond Green potential.

Actually, there numbers are eerily similar comparing each thru 2 seasons (same ages too, came into the league at 22 years)

https://www.basketball-reference.com...01&idx=players
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• If Siakam can develop any semblance of a jump shot (doesn't even need to be a 3pt shot), he will become untouchable.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                If Siakam can develop any semblance of a jump shot (doesn't even need to be a 3pt shot), he will become untouchable.
                CBS's James Herbert, FVV and Casey agree:https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/w...-19-2-percent/

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
                  CBS's James Herbert, FVV and Casey agree:https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/w...-19-2-percent/
                  Great article. Draymond Siakam
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    Great article. Draymond Siakam
                    600 3's in a day. Damn. Draymond Siakam would be a helluva pick up at 35 or in this case 27th.

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
                      Herbert is one of the few U.S. media guys who's been paying attention to the Raptors.
                      If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                        Herbert is one of the few U.S. media guys who's been paying attention to the Raptors.
                        huh..I thought the dude is Canadian
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                          huh..I thought the dude is Canadian
                          Ya, he used to live in Toronto.

Comment

• Scratching the surface.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• DeRozan last night mentioned Siakam as the team's Draymond Green. I actually see some comparioson. Siakam imo is our best overall defender, he's very active, he's an undersized 4 like Green, he can handle the ball. The only difference is Green is a 3pt threat while Siakam is probably the worst 3pt shooter on this team.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                                DeRozan last night mentioned Siakam as the team's Draymond Green. I actually see some comparioson. Siakam imo is our best overall defender, he's very active, he's an undersized 4 like Green, he can handle the ball. The only difference is Green is a 3pt threat while Siakam is probably the worst 3pt shooter on this team.
                                Draymond has actually been pretty bad from 3 this year (not Siakam bad though). Another thing is that they’re both good playmakers even though Green is definitely the better of the two. Definitely someone to look at for Pascal when it comes to developing his game.

Comment

Working...
                                X