No announcement yet.

Everything Pascal Siakam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Siakam is an all star. The Raptors deserves to have 4 all stars this year. But i think one of Ibaka/Siakam will get left out.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
      Siakam is an all star. The Raptors deserves to have 4 all stars this year. But i think one of Ibaka/Siakam will get left out.
      They gave the fools gold Atlanta Hawks 4 all-stars.

Comment

• With Kemba and Kyrie playing for Merican teams, does Lowry get left out of the All Star game this year?

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
          With Kemba and Kyrie playing for Merican teams, does Lowry get left out of the All Star game this year?
          Lowry is a lock to make the team lol.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
            Lowry is a lock to make the team lol.
            Yeah, he's likely not going to start, but there's no way he doesn't make it.

Siakam, now there's the interesting case to be made...
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
              Yeah, he's likely not going to start, but there's no way he doesn't make it.

Siakam, now there's the interesting case to be made...
              The case will get easier as it goes. His numbers are practically improving every week
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                The case will get easier as it goes. His numbers are practically improving every week
                I am worried about how much he is going to affect our cap situation after his rookie deal if he starts making all-star teams already

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

Comment

• Machine wrote: View Post
                  I am worried about how much he is going to affect our cap situation after his rookie deal if he starts making all-star teams already

That's not something that keeps me up at night. You dont win championships worrying about a tight payroll

Comment

That's not something that keeps me up at night. You dont win championships worrying about a tight payroll
                    If you can't improve your team because of said tight payroll you do.

Comment

You need to worry more about if Kawhi will stay next season. Because if he won't the Raptors are going to shed all the big salaries quickly anyway so there will be more than enough for Siakam.

Comment

• It'll be hard for Siakam to make it.

Starters are 3 forwards and 2 guards. I assume that will be Embiid, Giannis, Kawhi, Simmons and Kyrie (although I'd have Lowry over Simmons, but that's a popularity vote).

Than the reserves are 2 guards, 3 forwards and 2 wild cards.

Guards have to be Kemba and Dipo (with one of Lowry/Simmons, the one that's not a starter).

Forwards you probably have to include one of Tatum/Horford, Griffin/Drummond, Vucevic/Gordon. Butler and Middleton as well should be locks.

So let's say they take all three guards, that leaves 2 forwards (assuming Middleton and Butler get in).

Maybe Boston just has Kyrie since they're pretty mediocre so far this year (their schedule gets much easier though). Griffin will/should definitely get in.

If Orlando is still a playoff threat I would assume Vucevic would get a nod. But it will come down to Vucevic and Siakam in my opinion. Or he has no chance if the coaches take Horford or Tatum.

3 Raptors have a chance. 4 seems very unlikely.

We had the best team last year and only got 2 guys (and one was a starter).. so I just assume we'd have 2 again.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                          You need to worry more about if Kawhi will stay next season. Because if he won't the Raptors are going to shed all the big salaries quickly anyway so there will be more than enough for Siakam.
                          Yeah only worried if Kawhi stays obviously

Comment

• Yeah Siakam won't make it just like Ben Simmons didn't make it last years.

Comment

If you can't improve your team because of said tight payroll you do.

But..the team improves by siakam becoming all star..

Comment

But..the team improves by siakam becoming all star..
                                Lol this is true

Comment

Working...
                                X