Pascal's 20 point game was a fluke...
      Spoke too soon...

Comment

Stud. Keep showing em' skills, P

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
          Meh, Bebe isn't actually that injury prone as far as I know.
          You're kidding right
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
            You're kidding right
            I don’t remember anything significant.

Comment

Good on Siakam for making the most of his opportunity. Nothing like a little internal competition (OG), to drive up the stakes.

Comment

I don’t remember anything significant.
                I don't think he's had a significant injury, but it seems like he misses a lot of time from the slightest bumps/bruises. Especially for a guy with a very light career workload.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                  I don't think he's had a significant injury, but it seems like he misses a lot of time from the slightest bumps/bruises. Especially for a guy with a very light career workload.
                  I guess he has been banged up a fair bit(in practice, I guess?), but due to the team's tight-lippedness we don't really know if he was actually injured or simply put on the inactive list. If it was the playoffs and he was needed he'd probably play.

It's hard to call a guy Mr. Glass when you don't even know what his injuries are or if he was genuinely injured. Maybe he is super injury prone, but if so Masai and co have done a good job keeping it from us.

Comment

Back to Pascal, that 3-ball is where I expected it to be - that's going to be huge for him.

Comment

This guy's a legit player in this league.

Comment

This guy's a legit player in this league.
                        I love his Motor and I've changed my tune that he can't be a good rotation player. He is the REAL jyd 2.0..like jerome Williams with speed and range..just makes things happen with hustle. I haven't read one post criticizing him playing on here, which is crazy.

Side note: #FreePoeltl dude is per 36 min 15 pts 14 Rev 2.5 blk. He did nothing to earn this slight demotion!
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

If Pascal Siakam played the same minutes as Giannis did in his 2nd season , he would put similar numbers. Giannis is Pascal model to follow.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                            If Pascal Siakam played the same minutes as Giannis did in his 2nd season , he would put similar numbers. Giannis is Pascal model to follow.
                            Is this comment just gonna lay here in this thread like a turd in a burning paper bag?
                            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                              Is this comment just gonna lay here in this thread like a turd in a burning paper bag?
                              Nobody wants to touch that...

Comment

Have to admit I'm really impressed with what I'm seeing from Siakam over the past 4-5 games. His energy seems contagious, and his ability to run the floor puts a ton of pressure on the transition defense. Glad to see Lowry and Wright looking for him following every outlet pass.

Comment

Working...
                                X