Everything Pascal Siakam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
    Kawhi on Irving? .... again, like Keon said -- Ka-why?

I mean, I get that he'll be our best defender and all...
    Still, not so interested in making him work that quad against Kyrie and his mini-mouse handles.

You got some unorthodox ideas, GH.
    Our best defender against there best scorer, length,strength, athlete against tatum. Someone to run around with Hayward. On offense it’s positionless so you can do whatever you want.

Comment

• Nitpicking here pascal needs to go thru his defender not around them

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
        Our best defender against there best scorer, length,strength, athlete against tatum. Someone to run around with Hayward. On offense it’s positionless so you can do whatever you want.
        yeah traditional line ups are a thing of the past
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
          I agree but Kawhi on Irving pascal on Tatum OG on brown green or Lowry on Hayward
          GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
          Kawhi on Irving? .... again, like Keon said -- Ka-why?

I mean, I get that he'll be our best defender and all...
          Still, not so interested in making him work that quad against Kyrie and his mini-mouse handles.

You got some unorthodox ideas, GH.
          But, this is what Kawhi is quite good at. Being able to guard one through four.

I wouldn't let Kawhi guard Irving for an extended period of time, at least to start the game. That matchup will come in the final minutes of a close game. My assumption is Nurse gives Kawhi the assignment of guarding the best player, whether it's Irving, or Harden, or Durant.
          Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Pascal shakin', bakin' & ankle breakin'......

Lots of nice footage on the Raps playing pickup in the off-season on the RR front page today. FVV's jumpshot looks so effortless.

https://www.raptorsrepublic.com/2018...-season-vol-3/
            Last edited by golden; Wed Aug 22, 2018, 09:13 AM.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
              Pascal shakin', bakin' & ankle breakin'......

Lots of nice footage on the Raps playing pickup in the off-season on the RR front page today. FVV's jump shot looks so effortless.

https://www.raptorsrepublic.com/2018...-season-vol-3/
              Very pleased to see Norman getting some run with his teammates.

This kind of showing helps in the longer term effort to keep Kawhi. If the bench unit continues to get a rep of being cohesive and better skilled than they were last year, and can demonstrate it in this type of venue, it has to be a factor in the back of any players mind for whom winning is an issue. It also says something about the organization and the atmosphere any player would be enterring into.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                Very pleased to see Norman getting some run with his teammates.

This kind of showing helps in the longer term effort to keep Kawhi. If the bench unit continues to get a rep of being cohesive and better skilled than they were last year, and can demonstrate it in this type of venue, it has to be a factor in the back of any players mind for whom winning is an issue. It also says something about the organization and the atmosphere any player would be enterring into.
                Would be nice to see Lowry getting more reps with his teammates in the off-season to build that chemistry. All you ever see is him working out with Philly guys, like Kyle O'Quinn.

Comment

Would be nice to see Lowry getting more reps with his teammates in the off-season to build that chemistry. All you ever see is him working out with Philly guys, like Kyle O'Quinn.
                  Not worried about Lowry and his chemistry with the guys. I think it's great that he is working out and getting his conditioning right.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                    Not worried about Lowry and his chemistry with the guys. I think it's great that he is working out and getting his conditioning right.
                    I dunno, he looked kind of pudgy in that training video. For 30M/yr, dude should be coming to camp shredded like Bruce Lee.

Comment

• We all know what Lowry is and who he's gonna be. As long as he healthy we'll be good.
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

He's played with the same teammates for a couple of seasons now, so not too worried about chemistry with them. Would have been nice to see him in that photo with Kawhi, LBJ and Durrant, but for one he's not in that elite club and for another, what would DeMar think, LOL.

Looking forward to Lowry having a big season playing off Kawhi this year. Intrigued to see what kind of looks he gets when he's on the floor with Kawhi and Green. Rap's gonna spread the floor out real nice this year.

Comment

• Not worried about Lowry. He always keeps to himself in the offseason this is nothing new.
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Pascal needs to make more 3s. He takes a lot for a guy who shot poorly.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
                                Pascal needs to make more 3s. He takes a lot for a guy who shot poorly.
                                The "taking a lot and missing" was part of the process. Ideally, short term pain for long term gain
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X