X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nilanka wrote: View Post
    Will they accept Scene points???
    Asking the real questions. Lol

Though, actually, now that I think about it, a few years back I used like 13,000 Scene points (didn't know I had them... LOL) to buy a playoff ticket for like $10.

Comment

Will they accept Scene points???
      That would be great for their credit card company/dep. haha

Comment

Mess wrote: View Post
        "Take me down to the Scotiabank City where the Leafs are green and the Raps are gritty"

It's...a work in progress

"Take me down to the Scotiabank City where the Go Train leaves at around 8:50"

"Take me down to the Scotiabank City where the loans aren't free and the rates are thrifty"

"Take me down to the Scotiabank City where all cans of beer costs about $12.50"
        (this one is arena-specific)
        Lol. You need the work the word 'shitty' in there somewhere.... shouldn't be too hard.

Comment

Mess wrote: View Post
          "Take me down to the Scotiabank City where the Leafs are green and the Raps are gritty"

It's...a work in progress

"Take me down to the Scotiabank City where the Go Train leaves at around 8:50"

"Take me down to the Scotiabank City where the loans aren't free and the rates are thrifty"

"Take me down to the Scotiabank City where all cans of beer cost about $12.50"
          (this one is arena-specific)
          "Oh won't you please approve my loan... "

Comment

$800M over 20 years? what the fuck lol.

I mean, hey, almost nobody my age can get a real career-entering job, but at least the banks are doing well, right?

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
              Not sure if "going to the ACC" rolled of the tongue initially but it sounds smooth enough now. What will the new short form be? "Going to the Skosh"? "The SA"? Maybe "the Bank"?
              If I don't continue saying ACC, I'd likely just use The Bank.

Comment

$800m over 20 years is a very good deal. It just shows that Toronto sports(and entertainment life?!) are booming and we're no doubt top 5 market in the America.

In the UK, Arsenal(UK soccer club) got only £150m for 16-year deal. I've read somewhere that Chelsea and Tottenham are looking for £400-£500m, 20-year deal. Barcelona FC got 200M euros.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                  Lol. You need the work the word 'shitty' in there somewhere.... shouldn't be too hard.
                  "Take me down to the Scotiabank City where the limbs are long and the 'tudes are shitty"

Last edited by Mess; Tue Aug 29, 2017, 09:49 PM.
                  Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Meh

Air Canada Centre just works better with the whole 'We the North' thing but whatever.
                    OG is our king

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                      If I don't continue saying ACC, I'd likely just use The Bank.
                      I think my mind is slowly settling on "ehhhhBankarena" (arm-crossing dance moves optional).

Comment

A friend of mine is a branch manager at a Scotiabank location in Ottawa. He said there's corporate mandate to reduce in-house spending (he's not even allowed to expense birthday or sympathy cards for his staff). I guess all those savings went towards the ACC deal, lol.

Comment

Comment

Sounds like they made a pretty penny, kudos.

Comment

A friend of mine is a branch manager at a Scotiabank location in Ottawa. He said there's corporate mandate to reduce in-house spending (he's not even allowed to expense birthday or sympathy cards for his staff). I guess all those savings went towards the ACC deal, lol.
                              Lol that's shady

Hey Joey,

You should book an appointment w/ TD or RBC

Comment

SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                                Sounds like they made a pretty penny, kudos.
                                Time to go into the luxury to the max!!!

A man can dream...

This just in - a shitty slice of Pizza Pizza will now be $15 and tallboy beers will be sold for a cool price of $25/each. They gotta make their money somehwere right?!

Comment

Working...
                                X