Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What star will be available this season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• would you guys include OG in a trade to get Gasol or DJ? Personally I would rather not.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
      would you guys include OG in a trade to get Gasol or DJ? Personally I would rather not.
      Nope. Which is why we won't be getting either of them likely because we've traded our 1st this year also so we don't have any picks to use to make a deal.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
        Why are Lakers giving up on Randle so soon? Cap space?
        Every time I see Randle in a Lakers game he looks.... discombobulated? Is that the right word? He'll make a strong move and then put up some awkward looking shot or make a bad turnover. He's not terrible by any stretch but he doesn't strike me as a consistent, reliable player. He also doesn't really fit with what the Lakers are trying to do....

Comment

• Just realized we were the only team with 2 players in the top 10 slaries right now! Anyway, I know M. Gasol is aging, but I think we should trade for him, even if it is next summer. JV, Powell or Wright, picks... whatever it takes. He also has the same birthday as Vince Carter.

Comment

• I don't know if anyone mention this but, DJ hired an agent a couple days ago. After being without one for 2 years. If DJ is traded and it's not here. I hope he doesn't go to those other eastern conference teams mentioned. I believe Bucks/Wiz would be better than the raps with a DJ addition

Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN reports DeAndre Jordan will no longer be representing himself: "The hiring of an agent can be a facilitator for teams wondering whether Jordan would have interest in signing with them long term should they trade significant assets to the Clippers to acquire him."

That's diplomatically phrased, but what Jordan's decision to hire Jeff Schwartz after going without an agent for two years really means is this: DJ's got a back channel open now. He can effectively tell certain teams to forget about making a deal and encourage others to pull the trigger.

"I'll let (the front office) handle what they handle," Jordan told Sam Amick of USA Today. "That's out of my control, so I'll focus on what I can control. Like I said, I'm happy being here and you know, we'll see what happens. If they come to me and they want to talk about (a possible trade), we can talk about it, you know? I don't believe nothing in this league until it happens."

Jordan's a good bet to hit free agency this summer via an opt-out clause. With his 30th birthday coming in July, it makes sense for DJ to forego the final year of his current deal, valued at $24.1 million, and try to snag one last fat multiseason payoff before he exits his prime.

Potential suitors, of which there are many, can now get a sense of Jordan't thinking through his agent.

Longtime Bucks writer Gery Woelfel lists Milwaukee as an interested party, along with the Toronto Raptors, Washington Wizards and Minnesota Timberwolves. Instead of egregiously tampering by talking to Jordan directly, those teams can now less egregiously chat with Schwartz.

Whether any of those teams wind up swinging a deal for Jordan remains to be seen, but it's becoming increasingly clear that (a) the reeling, banged-up Clippers should trade him, and (b) Jordan is acting like someone who believes a move is possible.
            http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...her-hot-topics
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
              Every time I see Randle in a Lakers game he looks.... discombobulated? Is that the right word? He'll make a strong move and then put up some awkward looking shot or make a bad turnover. He's not terrible by any stretch but he doesn't strike me as a consistent, reliable player. He also doesn't really fit with what the Lakers are trying to do....
              He's still fairly young. Almost a year younger than Pascal, who wasn't exactly smooth sailing himself last year.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                He's still fairly young. Almost a year younger than Pascal, who wasn't exactly smooth sailing himself last year.
                yeah I think he has potential but i'd rather not get younger i'd rather get someone like a DJ or a star.

Comment

• http://www.espn.com/nba/insider/stor...-clippers-make

does anyone have access to this?

Comment

• http://www.espn.com/nba/insider/stor...-clippers-make

does anyone have access to this?

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                      You can use this link here to translate insider articles.

The four teams mentioned are Cleveland, Houston, Washington and Milwaukee.

Comment

• With Boston not being able to get Okafor for free we might see some movement on the center front soon. Plus December 15th is right around the corner.

Comment

• Zach Lowe is reporting that Gasol would accept a trade
                          http://www.slamonline.com/nba/marc-g...m0Z14poApIs.97

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Don't think we have the assets to get him without putting OG on the table which I don't want to do, but we'll see what happens.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                              Zach Lowe is reporting that Gasol would accept a trade
                              http://www.slamonline.com/nba/marc-g...m0Z14poApIs.97

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                              Of course he would. But the Grizz won't move him, not right after firing the coach.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I actually think Memphis will end up trading Gasol this season or at least heavily shopping him. They're 8-19 now with the 4th worst record in the league. You're not recovering from that to make the playoffs in the west, so the smart move would be to sell on Gasol (and Conley), grab some young guys or picks and tank the rest of the season to ensure a very high draft pick.

Comment

Working...
                                X