Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What star will be available this season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S.R. wrote: View Post
    And this is why we all DM TRex for stock tips.
    T Rex, special1 and christianL: the "I told ya so gang"

Is there anything on earth more pleasant than the guy who loudly and often tells you how right they were and how wrong you were about one thing awhile back?
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
      And you don't overrate? I remember you freaking out about MU drafting Delon instead of your awesome K. J. McDaniels .
      You're making up stuff now lol.

First of all the ONLY Raptor player that i hyped since he was a rookie was DeRozan. He's a pretty good player huh? i remember all the talk how he'll never be an all star. And then when he made it the first time, the talk shifted to how it was a fluke lol. He's about to become a 4 time all star.

Second, McDaniels was drafted in 2014, Delon in 2015.

Third, yes i was pissed off when they took Bruno 20th overall back in 2014. Said here after watching him for the first time in the Summer League that he'll never play any meaningful mins in the NBA. And once AGAIN i'm right.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Someone really need to hire me as an NBA scout lol. I know talent when i see one.

Earlier this year i said that VV is better than Wright and will be the backup by midseason. Everyone on here was shitting on the guy like he's some scrub. All the guy needed was CONSISTENT playing time. He's getting it now. And guess what? he's been a huge part of this team.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          Someone really need to hire me as an NBA scout lol. I know talent when i see one.

Earlier this year i said that VV is better than Wright and will be the backup by midseason. Everyone on here was shitting on the guy like he's some scrub. All the guy needed was CONSISTENT playing time. He's getting it now. And guess what? he's been a huge part of this team.
          yeah and he's still not better than Wright lol
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Someone really need to hire me as an NBA scout lol. I know talent when i see one.

Fred has been fantastic, but so was Delon before he got hurt. Him getting hurt doesn't invalidate him being great and important to the team before he got hurt.
            twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
              yeah and he's still not better than Wright lol
              Let's see who becomes the backup when Wright returns. AND let's see who becomes the better pro a couple years from now.

I like VV's chances. Want to bet on that?
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Let's see who becomes the backup when Wright returns. AND let's see who becomes the better pro a couple years from now.

Sure lol
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Him being the backup and playing well right now doesn't mean he's necessary better than Wright lol. He's only the primary backup at the moment because Delon is injured. I was shitting on him at the start of the season, but he simply wasn't playing well then. He is now, and he has definitely been key with Delon going down.

I was a fan of the FVV pickup when we originally signed him (he was great to watch in March Madness), and I think he's a good player to have in the 11th-12th man/emergency backup role. I believe that Wright's defence, size and finishing make him a better backup than FVV, but that doesn't mean I don't think that FVV is/can be a capable backup.

You don't have to take someone playing well as a personal victory, or use it to stroke your ego. Can't we just be happy that we have two youngish point guards who are both capable of being positive contributors off the bench?
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Don't think we forgot your "Pacers in 6" was the hill you were willing to die on in spring of 16, and there was a wager of some type that you kept ignoring whenever it was brought up. It was never followed through on.

Usually people let these things slide and forget but after 4 annoying "know it all" posts in a half an hour, people bring these memories back.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      Don't think we forgot your "Pacers in 6" was the hill you were willing to die on in spring of 16, and there was a wager of some type that you kept ignoring whenever it was brought up. It was never followed through on.

Usually people let these things slide and forget but after 4 annoying "know it all" posts in a half an hour, people bring these memories back.
                      I'm talking about prospects/players. Not game/playoff predictions.

And i have to say, i've never been wrong. I know talent when i see one
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Can we change Trex handle to Charlie V please? Guy must be 324 and 0 by now. The greatest of all time.

Btw if you dont know who Charlie V is, look him up on youtube for a good laugh. Trex sounds just like him and is just as delusional.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Machine wrote: View Post
                          Can we change Trex handle to Charlie V please? Guy must be 324 and 0 by now. The greatest of all time.

Btw if you dont know who Charlie V is, look him up on youtube for a good laugh. Trex sounds just like him and is just as delusional.

First thing I thought of was Charlie Villanueva. Who T Rex always said was going to be here one year, have a couple decent seasons for the Bucks and then slowly decline before washing out of the league.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            First thing I thought of was Charlie Villanueva. Who T Rex always said was going to be here one year, have a couple decent seasons for the Bucks and then slowly decline before washing out of the league.
                            No no im talking about the greatest of all time boxer

Comment

I'm talking about prospects/players. Not game/playoff predictions.

And i have to say, i've never been wrong. I know talent when i see one
                              TRex wrote: View Post
                              Does anyone else still thinks Ball is not the best player in this draft? the guy has star written all over him.
                              He's not

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                                Fred has been fantastic, but so was Delon before he got hurt. Him getting hurt doesn't invalidate him being great and important to the team before he got hurt.
                                I like Wright a lot, but it will always be hard to play him in the playoffs until he can make a jump shot. Dude was playing scared last year and was played off the court. Noway he can share the court with DD for long stretches against a playoff defense.

EDIT: btw that isn't to say I don't prefer him to FVV. The margin of error for VV is so small simply because of his size. You have to be so good at basketball to excel as a small player.
                                Last edited by DogeLover1234; Tue Nov 28, 2017, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X