Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the Most Overrated Team in the East ..aka.. Why Boston Sux.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
    All I know is you got a dope avatar. It's beautiful. And terrifying.
    Thx! As someone said earlier today: They should play together for the same team for their whole career.
    Last edited by gk17; Thu Mar 1, 2018, 02:44 PM.

Comment

• gk17 wrote: View Post
      Thx! As someone said earlier today: They should play together for the same team for their whole career.
      I absolutely agree with that. This team.

But I also now believe they should perhaps be genetically altered to just be one person.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        Comin from the 3rd or 4th best all star on a GOAT team..context bruh. If green was a teams best player they're struggling to get to the playoffs every year
        Green might not be the most talented player on GS but he is the most important piece. I've always said without him that team is beatable, he runs the offence and defense.

Comment

• Deems wrote: View Post
          Green might not be the most talented player on GS but he is the most important piece. I've always said without him that team is beatable, he runs the offence and defense.
          Besides if talent made you a great analyst, Shaq would be GOAT analyst
          Last edited by MixxAOR; Thu Mar 1, 2018, 02:51 PM.
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            Besides if talent made you a great analyst, Shaq would be GOAT analyst
            It makes you realize, whenever he opens his mouth, how much he depended on his physicality. He has the IQ of a mannequin.

Comment

• deems wrote: View Post
              it makes you realize, whenever he opens his mouth, how much he depended on his physicality. He has the iq of a mannequin.
              rings erneh
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                I absolutely agree with that. This team.

But I also now believe they should perhaps be genetically altered to just be one person.
                Jaskal Sea purtle
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

He's the kind of guy Durant/Westbrook/Harden OKC never had but needed. They had Nick Collison and Thabo Sefamalashoma instead. If they had Draymond, they would have won rings.

Really hard to quantify the value of that kind of contribution. He may not be your team's best player, but he may be the critical piece that separates you from the rest of the pack.
                  "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

No..he is A very important piece. Maybe Steph and KD have lost the value cause there's 2 of them, but before kd came steph was hands down the most important piece. There's no 73 wins no revolution of the game without stephen wendell. Draymond found his role within that and absolutely kills at it. It's almost like comparing MJ to Rodman
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

It makes you realize, whenever he opens his mouth, how much he depended on his physicality. He has the IQ of a mannequin.
                      I think Shaq is a terrible analyst. First of all he doesnt really know what he's talking about and two, all he does is laugh or shit on everything Barkley says. And i don't find Shaq funny either.

They should replace him with someone like Grant Hill or Chris Webber.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        I think Shaq is a terrible analyst. First of all he doesnt really know what he's talking about and two, all he does is laugh or shit on everything Barkley says. And i don't find Shaq funny either.

This is mostly why I get a kick out of him. He doesn't seem to care much, he hardly even tries, he rarely says anything, and when he does talk it's so quiet/low you can barely make it out. He's mostly there to sit back and laugh at Chuck. I think Chuck's whole mission is to make Shaq crack up.
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post

Worst part about Shaq is that he's so emotional. You would think a guy of his stature and with his success wouldn't be so insecure and sensitive to any criticism.

Comment

• Just browsing Hoopshype.. They just have a quote from Brad Stevens 20 min ago saying he's not at all convinced Hayward is coming back this year. Apparently he's been saying that all year, in contrast to some more optimistic takes out there.

Can't really copy the link but I'll paste --

Also: Don’t count on Gordon Hayward coming back this season, either. Stevens has been unequivocal when asked about Hayward (“I’ve said all year, not coming back,” Stevens said) and now the calendar is working against him. I saw Hayward before the All-Star break. He’s walking fine, but his ankle was still swollen and still purpleish, which makes it impossible to believe he will be ready to play before mid-April.

Comment

• Well it was nice while it lasted but its pretty much over for Charlottes dream to make the playoffs. They are 5 games back in the loss column to the Heat with 20 to go.... To simply tie the Heat... the buzz have to go 15 and 5 where the Heat would have to go 11 and 10. The Heat also own the first tie breaker.... Its pretty much over for Charlotte.

Which leaves the Heat and Pistons to duke it out for 8. So depending on which team the Raps faithful would like to agonize over, the Heat or the Pistons, as a first round opponent will govern who you cheer for tonight as the Heat meet the LA Lonzo's. If you want a Raps Pistons matchup... cheer for the Lonzo's. If you want the Heat then its Go Dwane Go. The raps will dust either team.
                              So with that in mind.... The prediction is a Heat W.

The Hinkies travel to the Quicken Loans arena to take on the NewLooks... which are starting to resemble the OldLooks. The adrenaline rush that carried the Cavs to two wins post trade has slowed noticeably. The Cavs are 2 and 2 since the break with wins over the not so good Nets and the tanking Grizz and losses to two playoff teams in the Wiz and Spurs. As Bobby Marks put out in an analogy.. the Cavs have the look of a pitcher on his third time through the lineup. The fastball has lost its zip and they're waiting on your off speed stuff. Not a fun spot to be in eh.
                              The Hinkies are still looking for a way to close out games. They coughed another one up in Miami the other night that they had in hand.The Hinkies have their struggles but are a far better squad than the Nets who the Cavs had to put on a heroic effort to beat in the last minute. So with that in mind...think its a Hinkies W tonight.
                              Last edited by Demographic Shift; Thu Mar 1, 2018, 05:26 PM.
                              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                              - TGO

Comment

• Love this stuff.... Love it... The more these guys discount or simply overlook the obvious the dumber they look...

This one is especially gratifying in that in Rips some what addled mind the Celts not only beat out the Raps for first but by virtue of that and home court throughout the playoffs a magic wand is waved and a rookie (Taytum) becomes an allstar. Factor in that the Cavs who might wind up 4th or maybe even 5th would play those same Chowderheads in the semi finals. Crackhead.

https://www.cbssports.com/live/how-c...aptors/411873/
                                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X