Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the Most Overrated Team in the East ..aka.. Why Boston Sux.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
    I'm almost ready to give up looking at the standings. Right now, the 1 and the 2 seed have an almost equal chance of going Bucks/Cavs. You know there is going to be a story somewhere of a team throwing a game so they can face the Raps instead of the Celtics. It's useless to stare and the standings....but I can't look away!
    Put 6 teams in a dice can and shake it on April 12th

All Toronto and boston can do is worry about their own destiny, which is home court throughout the east
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      There's something to be said about having a harder path to get there. Would you rather:

the cavs clean up Indy in 5 games and feel rested and confident for a matchup with the raps, not to mention an NBA that sees us as a speed bump to kyrie vs LeBron, or

Have Cleveland start against Washington or the 6ers, get a real scare in a tough 6 or 7 games, and then have to go to boston right away, have to absolutely scrap and claw while the media disects everything with a fine tooth comb, and then finally arrive north of the border after 12 to 14 tough games to face the young raptors who had the easiest path in the east

I'll take option 2 for 1000 Alex
      Ha ha ... Indy are the new Raptors.

Whose better, Indy, Washington or Philly?

And the standings say......
      If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
        lol, nice one.

That said, ESPN is becoming a total joke. You write an article focussed on rookies, and then you put a sophomore as the leader in one of your statistical categories. I mean, don't they even have editors to catch this kind of stuff?

P.S. Just re-clicked the link and they removed Freddy. Crowd-sourced editing. lol.
        They laid off too much of their good basketball staff, they're well down the path of sports clickbait with the occasional actual journalistic piece sprinkled in here and there.
        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Surprised Lowe still works there.. would have thought he would have bailed when Simmons left. Lowe is probably the only reason why I keep going back to ESPN. Woj too, but I pay more attention to his tweets than his articles.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
            Surprised Lowe still works there.. would have thought he would have bailed when Simmons left. Lowe is probably the only reason why I keep going back to ESPN. Woj too, but I pay more attention to his tweets than his articles.
            One of the dumps was Chad Ford, replaced by the DX guys.
            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
              Ha ha ... Indy are the new Raptors.

Whose better, Indy, Washington or Philly?

And the standings say......
              If regular season standings were so important, why does nobody care who the #1 seed in the East is year after year? Why does everybody still assume Warriors roll up Houston? Or Atlanta beat Cleveland by 7.0 games in 2015 and got their ass demolished in round 2

That's because history has told us star power, experience and top end talent win out in the playoffs. I'm not buying stock in Victor Oladipo and Miles Turner over the old hat Beal, Wall and Gortat

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                Surprised Lowe still works there.. would have thought he would have bailed when Simmons left. Lowe is probably the only reason why I keep going back to ESPN. Woj too, but I pay more attention to his tweets than his articles.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  There's something to be said about having a harder path to get there. Would you rather:

the cavs clean up Indy in 5 games and feel rested and confident for a matchup with the raps, not to mention an NBA that sees us as a speed bump to kyrie vs LeBron, or

Have Cleveland start against Washington or the 6ers, get a real scare in a tough 6 or 7 games, and then have to go to boston right away, have to absolutely scrap and claw while the media disects everything with a fine tooth comb, and then finally arrive north of the border after 12 to 14 tough games to face the young raptors who had the easiest path in the east

I'll take option 2 for 1000 Alex
                  This.

That's why i'd rather not face Milwaukee in the 1st round. A Raps/Bucks series will likely go 6-7 games. And that is not good for the confidence of this team.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                    They laid off too much of their good basketball staff, they're well down the path of sports clickbait with the occasional actual journalistic piece sprinkled in here and there.
                    This video represents the penultimate, the pinnacle, the height of journalism, for the new ESPN.......

Comment

This video represents the penultimate, the pinnacle, the height of journalism, for the new ESPN.......

How long until these 2 just yell at each other for an hour in the primetime dinner slot before games start

Comment

sadly, this crap probably gets more interest than actual journalism

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
                          No one went broke underestimating the vanity of women or the taste of the american public....
                          LaVar Ball and Screamin A. Smith... a battle of the heavyweights.... so sad its funny.
                          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                          - TGO

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                              No one went broke underestimating the vanity of women or the taste of the american public....
                              LaVar Ball and Screamin A. Smith... a battle of the heavyweights.... so sad its funny.
                              In the era of "President" Trump. We've come a long way in society haven't we

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

OMG I found myself actually getting sucked in to this video. Same background music on side narration interviews that every American reality show makes big money on these days.

If one of the Ball kids ends up marrying on the Kardashian kids, the universe may come full circle and collapse on itself

Comment

Working...
                                X