Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the Most Overrated Team in the East ..aka.. Why Boston Sux.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We really need to draw Indiana or Miami in round 1. Those are the 2 I think we can handle quickly in 4 or 5.

I just don't want to have to deal with another first round series where the best player isn't on our team. That's been the case the last 3 years.
    Last edited by Shaolin Fantastic; Tue Mar 6, 2018, 05:25 PM.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
      We really need to draw Indiana or Miami or Philly or Milwaukee or Boston or Washington in round 1. Those are the 6 I think we can handle quickly in 4 or 5.
      Here I fixed that for you.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
        This video represents the penultimate, the pinnacle, the height of journalism, for the new ESPN.......

It's not a journalism show...

I hope you realize how stupid it is to complain about Stephen A's lack of analysis. He's there to entertain, that's what First Take is for and it draws in a lot of casual and even hardcore viewers. It's not meant to be 2 hours of breaking down guys' win shares and VORP.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
          This video represents the penultimate, the pinnacle, the height of journalism, for the new ESPN.......

Anyone else not bother to watch this?
          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Smart got fined for this? wtf. He's right though.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
              Anyone else not bother to watch this?
              Watch what? Is Smith watchable? Is Ball?

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                Smart got fined for this? wtf. He's right though.

Maybe he is talking about Kyrie Irving ?
                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                - TGO

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                  It's not a journalism show...

I hope you realize how stupid it is to complain about Stephen A's lack of analysis. He's there to entertain, that's what First Take is for and it draws in a lot of casual and even hardcore viewers. It's not meant to be 2 hours of breaking down guys' win shares and VORP.
                  I'd want to watch that even less to be quite honest with you
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Game of the Night tonight in the cavalry charge that is the Eastern Conference Playoff seeding derby sees the Wiz going into South Beach.The Wiz have lost their last 3 and are looking to get off the schnide. The Heat have won their last 2 but have coughed up 9 of their last 15. The Wiz get back on the rails tonight after a pretty grueling 4 games in 6 nights stretch with a win over the Heat.

Philly travels to Charlotte. Philly has designs on getting home court. They have a very favourable schedule to get to that design point. This is one of those games you are supposed to win. Philly doesn't have a lot of outside shooting but they are just a better team overall than the Hornets. That the Hornets are not mathematically eliminated doesn't matter. Their season was over when they lost those last 3 in a row and are now 5 games back in the loss column with 18 to go. Philly wins with the theme song to that 80's comedy The Jeffersons playing in the back ground... Movin on Up.

Raps beat the Hawks.
                    - TGO

Comment

• Beal misses a buzzer beater and the Wizards are in overtime against the Heat. This graphic ain't pretty:

The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• His shoulder is CLEARLY fine. Why can't he shoot? feels like the Sixers are hidin somethin.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                          Beal misses a buzzer beater and the Wizards are in overtime against the Heat. This graphic ain't pretty:

Great news, keep it up Whizzards.

Sent from my LG-H933 using Tapatalk
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                            His shoulder is CLEARLY fine. Why can't he shoot? feels like the Sixers are hidin somethin.

Maybe they just redshirt every pick they make....head scratcher for sure
                            - TGO

Comment

• Well...

Comment

• ffs

Comment

Working...
                                X