Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the Most Overrated Team in the East ..aka.. Why Boston Sux.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
      Lebron with some killer shots down the stretch last night for the win in Denver. I'm on the fence here between wanting the Cavs to win some games, stay in 3rd and run into Boston in the second round vs. wanting the wheels to completely fall off in Cleveland. Probably would rather the latter.
      slaw wrote: View Post
      Cavs nearly surrendered an early big lead but hung on last night. Lebron with 39/8/10 in 39 minutes. He was amazing. Not sure if he can keep this up but it hearkens back to the old Lebron, plus scrubs days in Cleveland.
      LeBron hit some shots late that made him laugh....The off balance fade away as he fell into the front row was classic SHL....though it was LeBron so how lucky is up for debate...
      Still it’s Lebron and an absolute dominant effort by him night in and night to get wins...
      Fantastic to watch..but an unsustainable game strategy.
      Last edited by Demographic Shift; Thu Mar 8, 2018, 04:48 PM.
      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
        Watch the throne
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Let's file this under "Things You Have to Say When Your Team Isn't Doing That Great."
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Comment

Rockets lol. Wouldn't surprise me though. This dude sure loves superteams.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

How would Houston even make that work? Aren't they capped out to shits?

Somehow, every team has space to sign a LeBron except the Raptors.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post

Correction: every team would make space for LeBron, Including raptors

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    Rockets lol. Wouldn't surprise me though. This dude sure loves superteams.
                    Well KD ruined the league so he kind of has to if he wants more rings

Comment

Assuming the plan is to keep Harden and Paul, I think they'd need a sign-and-trade to make it work.

Comment

It's complex but possible.

https://www.sbnation.com/nba/2017/12...salary-cap-how

Sent from my LG-H933 using Tapatalk
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• A few things that happened outside of a Demar Oscar performance...

1. The return ..for a game anyway...of Norm Powell. A very solid effort on both ends of the floor. Some of those 3s went in and Norm looked good playing man to man.

2. Dwanes got a few choices on his end of game closing lineups with Freedy Ice VanVleet and C.J. Miles spreading the floor and being able to make those shots if needed.

3. The “can’t close close games stuff” now goes away.

4. With that turtle move to let DD fly by Blake Griffin confirms his All Star Meow standing.
                          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                          - TGO

Comment

• *EDIT - apparently its #FakeNews

Comment

• Please, Torontonians, stop referring to the city as the Six, The Six, Six, 6, 6ix or any variation thereof. It's stupid.

Signed,
                              Everyone

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                                Please, Torontonians, stop referring to the city as the Six, The Six, Six, 6, 6ix or any variation thereof. It's stupid.

Signed,
                                Everyone
                                I agree, my fellow resident of the thr33

Comment

Working...
                                X