Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the Most Overrated Team in the East ..aka.. Why Boston Sux.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boston is like impossible to kill in close games I swear
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      Boston is like impossible to kill in close games I swear
      This game is going to quadruple-overtime
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        Boston is like impossible to kill in close games I swear
        Lol finally dead
        OG is our king

Comment

• I was cheering for the Celtics that game and I now feel disgusted with myself

Comment

• Raptors 5 up in the loss column. Celtics only have 14 games left.

Comment

• I'd love so much to see some team emerge from the pack and go on a streak and make a run at Boston and put some pressure on them, so they can't just coast to the end of the season.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                Raptors 5 up in the loss column. Celtics only have 14 games left.

We just gotta play over .500 the rest of the way and we're good lol

Comment

• Shit the Raps are going to play the Cavs in the 2nd round eh?
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    Shit the Raps are going to play the Cavs in the 2nd round eh?
                    Cavs got pretty-much equal odds of finishing anywhere from 3-6, so give it about 50% odds. (Maybe a bit less than 50% since they could get knocked out in the first round.)

Comment

• Would still like to see the Bucks in the first round over the Heat. Heat crawling back to take the lead against the Kings on the road. Meanwhile the Bucks lose to the Magic by 9.

We have a way better team than last year. I think we could sweep the Bucks this time around.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                        Yikes I just checked the boxscore. 13 threes combined for DJ Augustin and Jonathan Simmons. 67 points between the two of them in total
                        So looking at this and remembering the first quarter of the Nets game; is this now a tactic for low talent teams? Play 5 out and keep chucking 3s hoping someone gets hot? It certainly had the Raptors looking rattled for awhile and if Russell can do it so could a lot of other guys.

Comment

• Kings win! time for the Bucks to step up and win some fuckin games.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                            Would still like to see the Bucks in the first round over the Heat. Heat crawling back to take the lead against the Kings on the road. Meanwhile the Bucks lose to the Magic by 9.

We have a way better team than last year. I think we could sweep the Bucks this time around.
                            I'd rather deal with Dragic than Antetokounmpo.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Mitch P wrote: View Post
                              So looking at this and remembering the first quarter of the Nets game; is this now a tactic for low talent teams? Play 5 out and keep chucking 3s hoping someone gets hot? It certainly had the Raptors looking rattled for awhile and if Russell can do it so could a lot of other guys.
                              Orlando didn't do it their previous games (only 23 and 24 3PA's) And they really didn't play 5 out, Birch/ Biyombo played a combined 44 minutes. Just a case of both Simmons and D. J. draining the early, so they kept shooting them.

Nets did it because Allen was injured and Okafor/Mozgov kinda suck.
                              If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Mitch P wrote: View Post
                                It’s a gimmick strategy...good for a half.....

You don’t see NFL teams running a steady diet of flea flickers...hook and ladders..wild cat sets.....mostly because the odds of executing consistently are much lower than the gains...

Playing 5 out is just that...a gimmick strategy ...
                                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X