Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the Most Overrated Team in the East ..aka.. Why Boston Sux.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• inthepaint wrote: View Post
    Sac beats GSW tonight. Raptors now have the same record as the Golden State Warriors.
    As it turns out, the Warriors are beatable when Curry, Durant and Thompson are all injured
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Sac beats GSW tonight. Raptors now have the same record as the Golden State Warriors.
      Just had to bold it. That is all. Wow. Beating OKC would be so sweet.

Comment

Just had to bold it. That is all. Wow. Beating OKC would be so sweet.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
          As it turns out, the Warriors are beatable when Curry, Durant and Thompson are all injured
          I didn't think they would lose to SAC at home, even without those 3, but I'll take it! Durant is supposed to be out for at least two weeks.

Comment

• Sure looks bad on Kerr when you can't win without your stars. I thought he was a COY candidate? I guess it only matters when you have super stars on your team?

GSW is going to be a mess for the next two weeks without their three headed monster.

Comment

• Lakers lose. Sigh. They had 2 great chances to win the game too.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                LeBron is full of excuses man. Smh. Most team's all star player doesn't have an all star teammate like Lillard in Portland - you never hear him complain though.
                Umm C.J. McCollum is an all-star level player tbh.

But yeah it looks like LeBron isn't as capable of carrying teams to wins as he has been in the past. Tbh I'll be really disappointed if that Cavs team beats us. I know they have LeBron but we're so much better. It's like when Orlando beat them in 2009.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                  Lebron after a win: "I am like fine wine."
                  Lebron after a loss: "When is Kevin Love coming back?" *Instagrams himself dunking* "Look at me!"

Sent from my LG-H933 using Tapatalk
                  Didn't Instagram this one.

[IMG] [/IMG]
                  If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                    Umm C.J. McCollum is an all-star level player tbh.

But yeah it looks like LeBron isn't as capable of carrying teams to wins as he has been in the past. Tbh I'll be really disappointed if that Cavs team beats us. I know they have LeBron but we're so much better. It's like when Orlando beat them in 2009.
                    Good player but never been an all star.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Sonny wrote: View Post
                      Lakers lose. Sigh. They had 2 great chances to win the game too.
                      I watched that game. IT fuckin sucks. I don't think his teammates likes him either. What a selfish clown.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

I watched that game. IT fuckin sucks. I don't think his teammates likes him either. What a selfish clown.
                        IT was amazing under Stevens.. stellar year. But before that when he played on teams like Sacramento and Phoenix he was just meh. He's back to becoming meh again. I don't know where he's going to end up this summer, but he's definitely not getting that max contract he thought he was getting after last year.

Comment

Good player but never been an all star.
                          CJ would have made the all-star game if he played out East.. so hard for a guard to get in out West.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                            IT was amazing under Stevens.. stellar year. But before that when he played on teams like Sacramento and Phoenix he was just meh. He's back to becoming meh again. I don't know where he's going to end up this summer, but he's definitely not getting that max contract he thought he was getting after last year.
                            And he's not doing himself any favours with his attitude.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                              And he's not doing himself any favours with his attitude.
                              Looking around the league.. not many teams need a starting caliber PG. Orlando possibly as they have been using DJ Augustin at the point. But if he wants to stay in the league he may have to consider being a backup. If his ego's too big for that, well then there is always China.

Comment

• Now, I wouldn’t put much past him but what extra gear will Lebron have for the playoffs? He just played 40 minutes and scored 33 points as part of a triple double to beat the Bulls...by 5.

Comment

Working...
                                X