Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the Most Overrated Team in the East ..aka.. Why Boston Sux.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok after watching the Lakers/Blazers game i'm not really sure who's better - Lillard or Irving?

Lillard is a bad man.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Little early to be watching the standings every night when there's like 0.5-1 game spacing between each spot from 3rd to 8th right now.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
        Little early to be watching the standings every night when there's like 0.5-1 game spacing between each spot from 3rd to 8th right now.
        It’s like a horse race..They’re at the post and in my best Daryl Wells voice..” They’re Off and pacing”.

2 bucks to win on wiz
        2 bucks to place on the Hinkies
        2 bucks to show on Indy
        Just out of the money Cavs..Bucks...Heat...
        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
        - TGO

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          Ok after watching the Lakers/Blazers game i'm not really sure who's better - Lillard or Irving?

Lillard is a bad man.
          That was amazing. Lillard just doesn't do it often enough, that's the only thing that keeps him out of the top tier of players.
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• So ESPN doesn't pay attention to the Raptors?

There's an article up on the depth of this years rookie class. And both our rookies are mentioned: OG and FVV. Pathetic.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...class-rank-all
            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
              So ESPN doesn't pay attention to the Raptors?

There's an article up on the depth of this years rookie class. And both our rookies are mentioned: OG and FVV. Pathetic.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...class-rank-all
              Is Fred still considered a rookie? I could have sworn he played some games last year.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                Is Fred still considered a rookie? I could have sworn he played some games last year.
                Fred is sophomore

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                  I guess ESPN figured he didn't pitch enough innings last year to lose his rookie status.
                  If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Glad Cleveland isn't completely free falling tbh. Keep em where they are, in that 3 hole. Or 6 or 7 works.

It's like playing a game of plinko. You know who the 8 teams are gonna be, and the 6 teams who will be 3 thru 8, it's just 'where it stops, nobody knows'
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      Glad Cleveland isn't completely free falling tbh. Keep em where they are, in that 3 hole. Or 6 or 7 works.

It's like playing a game of plinko. You know who the 8 teams are gonna be, and the 6 teams who will be 3 thru 8, it's just 'where it stops, nobody knows'
                      I cheer for Cleveland to win every game now. We need them to stay in the 3 seed. Want them out of our bracket until the conference finals. Let Boston (*cough* just kidding because Milwaukee or Philly will destroy them in the first round) deal with that problem first.

Comment

I guess ESPN figured he didn't pitch enough innings last year to lose his rookie status.
                        lol, nice one.

That said, ESPN is becoming a total joke. You write an article focussed on rookies, and then you put a sophomore as the leader in one of your statistical categories. I mean, don't they even have editors to catch this kind of stuff?

P.S. Just re-clicked the link and they removed Freddy. Crowd-sourced editing. lol.

Comment

• Indiana is on fire right now.. never expected them to even make the playoffs when the season started. Still think we match up really well with them.

Hope they stay in the 4th spot.. or get bumped down to 8th. Would love to face them in either round 1 or round 2.

Wish they changed the format of the playoffs where the higher seed got to pick their match up in each round.

Comment

• Too much Stephen A. Smith thinking here. We're the best team in the East for a reason.

If we think we can beat the Cavs, what difference does it make when we face them? It only makes a difference if we think the Cavs will beat us.

We just have to keep doing what we've been doing and be healthy come playoff time.

Comment

• I'm almost ready to give up looking at the standings. Right now, the 1 and the 2 seed have an almost equal chance of going Bucks/Cavs. You know there is going to be a story somewhere of a team throwing a game so they can face the Raps instead of the Celtics. It's useless to stare and the standings....but I can't look away!

Comment

Too much Stephen A. Smith thinking here. We're the best team in the East for a reason.

If we think we can beat the Cavs, what difference does it make when we face them? It only makes a difference if we think the Cavs will beat us.

We just have to keep doing what we've been doing and be healthy come playoff time.
                                There's something to be said about having a harder path to get there. Would you rather:

the cavs clean up Indy in 5 games and feel rested and confident for a matchup with the raps, not to mention an NBA that sees us as a speed bump to kyrie vs LeBron, or

Have Cleveland start against Washington or the 6ers, get a real scare in a tough 6 or 7 games, and then have to go to boston right away, have to absolutely scrap and claw while the media disects everything with a fine tooth comb, and then finally arrive north of the border after 12 to 14 tough games to face the young raptors who had the easiest path in the east

I'll take option 2 for 1000 Alex
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X