Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the Most Overrated Team in the East ..aka.. Why Boston Sux.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S.R. wrote: View Post
    There's no need for an either/or, it's both/and.

Sent from my LG-H933 using Tapatalk
    Not necessarily in this case, because the Raps system was so distorted to trigger off Lowry and Derozan. Once team's started sending aggressive traps, they were flustered and had to give the ball up to role players and it disrupted the flow and rhythm of the offense from the get-go. And what were the role players trained to do once they actually touched the ball? Get the ball back to Lowry and Derozan. Those days seems like a bad, forgotten memory (thankfully), but it was so frustrating to see our role players turn down the natural basketball play to stop in their tracks and look around for Kyle and Demar.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
      Not necessarily in this case, because the Raps system was so distorted to trigger off Lowry and Derozan. Once team's started sending aggressive traps, they were flustered and had to give the ball up to role players and it disrupted the flow and rhythm of the offense from the get-go. And what were the role players trained to do once they actually touched the ball? Get the ball back to Lowry and Derozan. Those days seems like a bad, forgotten memory (thankfully), but it was so frustrating to see our role players turn down the natural basketball play to stop in their tracks and look around for Kyle and Demar.
      I agree with you for the most part but combined 13 points between two players who got 20+ minutes in a 4 game series is still unacceptable.
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
        There's no need for an either/or, it's both/and.

Sent from my LG-H933 using Tapatalk
        There's no room for nuance S.R. The story is that it was all Derozan and Lowry and Casey's offense. '14 had nothing to do with experience. '15 had nothing to do with being a terrible defensive and rebounding team and Lowry being injured. '16 and '17 had nothing to do with losing to the best/second best team in the NBA and the league's best player.

Although, if this is true, then the Raps should be NBA champs with the new offense since that was the only issue.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
          There's no room for nuance S.R. The story is that it was all Derozan and Lowry and Casey's offense. '14 had nothing to do with experience. '15 had nothing to do with being a terrible defensive and rebounding team and Lowry being injured. '16 and '17 had nothing to do with losing to the best/second best team in the NBA and the league's best player.

Although, if this is true, then the Raps should be NBA champs with the new offense since that was the only issue.
          Wow. How did we get from role players should be getting as much flak as Lowry and DD to trolling with sarcasm?

Comment

• Okay so after precise research on the remaining schedule of each Eastern conference playoffs team, this is what I think will be the likely outcome.

1 Tor
            2 Bos
            3 Cle 48-36
            4 Phi 47-35
            5 Ind 46-36
            6 Was 46-36
            7 Mia
            8 Mil
            Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
              Okay so after precise research on the remaining schedule of each Eastern conference playoffs team, this is what I think will be the likely outcome.

1 Tor
              2 Bos
              3 Cle 48-36
              4 Phi 47-35
              5 Ind 46-36
              6 Was 46-36
              7 Mia
              8 Mil
              Abbas buddy, you got CLE playing 84 games

Comment

Wow. How did we get from role players should be getting as much flak as Lowry and DD to trolling with sarcasm?
                Practice, practice, practice.....

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                  Practice, practice, practice.....
                  Well, kudos to you and beware of billy goats named Gruff.

Comment

Maybe because of your ridiculous spin?
                    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post
                      Abbas buddy, you got CLE playing 84 games
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                        Maybe because of your ridiculous spin?
                        You living under the other end of that bridge?

Comment

• I admittedly don't know much about Theis, but an injury is an injury. Celtics frontcourt now looks to be Horford, Baynes and Monroe
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post

I admittedly don't know much about Theis, but an injury is an injury. Celtics frontcourt now looks to be Horford, Baynes and Monroe
                            that sucks for them. Hate when players get injured.
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post

I admittedly don't know much about Theis, but an injury is an injury. Celtics frontcourt now looks to be Horford, Baynes and Monroe
                              Hooray. I'm glad he's hurt. He will heal, and still collect pay.

Go Raps

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                                that sucks for them. Hate when players get injured.
                                Sucks for him*. Fuck boston.
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X