Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the Most Overrated Team in the East ..aka.. Why Boston Sux.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Sucks for him*. Fuck boston.
    damn the hate runs deeper than our bench
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      damn the hate runs deeper than our bench
      You'll often hear coaches with the cliche when struggling or dealing with injuries "nobody feels sorry for us

It's dog eat dog out there, especially with under 20 games left. If you see an opponent in the race trip and fall, you don't stop to help him get up. You stomp on his neck and use it as a launching pad.
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

You'll often hear coaches with the cliche when struggling or dealing with injuries "nobody feels sorry for us

It's dog eat dog out there, especially with under 20 games left. If you see an opponent in the race trip and fall, you don't stop to help him get up. You stomp on his neck and use it as a launching pad.
        well damn...In other news Kyrie is going to miss a couple of games with knee soreness. Celtics are not looking to challenge Raptors anymore for number 1 seed but thinking about long term health.

Comment

well damn...In other news Kyrie is going to miss a couple of games with knee soreness. Celtics are not looking to challenge Raptors anymore for number 1 seed but thinking about long term health.
          Time for the Raps to start resting some of their key players.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            specifically Ibaka. Old man needs his rest

Comment

• Who is Daniel Theis? I'm honestly not sure who he is. Was he a recent draft pick? A loss is a loss though. Sucks for them. But they've cemented themselves as a second place team in the East.. they can just heal up and be ready for the playoffs. Could see a lot of rest games for guys like Kyrie, Horford, Smart, etc.

Comment

Not quite yet..but we're not far off from that shockingly.

Comment

You mean whole games, right? Because our starters have been getting fourth quarters off pretty regularly. And even our bench guys are getting rest, with our 10-15th men getting into games. lol.

Comment

Not quite yet..but we're not far off from that shockingly.
                    I suspect the Raps don't do the rest game thing this year. I think they felt it threw some players out of rhythm in previous seasons. More likely they might extend the starters' minutes more, getting them used to heavier minutes loads, in the lead up to the playoffs, than giving anyone any nights off (though Serge could probably use it, for sure).
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                      I suspect the Raps don't do the rest game thing this year. I think they felt it threw some players out of rhythm in previous seasons. More likely they might extend the starters' minutes more, getting them used to heavier minutes loads, in the lead up to the playoffs, than giving anyone any nights off (though Serge could probably use it, for sure).
                      I agree, Casey had comments on this during the Knicks broadcast, not sure if it was shown in the Raps broadcast. Rest is good and being healthy is critical, but so is keeping players in routine and rhythm. There's a relative long ways to go before the playoffs. I'd keep doing what they're doing now.
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Yeah I'm a fan of keeping the rhythm going. Plus I think DD likes being an iron man out there. I don't think he would like taking an entire game off for no reason. He's old school that way.

Comment

• Similar to his predecessor Isiah Thomas....Kyrie Irving is showing the wear and tear of having to carry the Celtics offence for the whole season... Short story via the link below that hints that Irving is thinking of taking some time off now .... Why would he do that ... Well one of the reasons is that the race for first is almost over....

The Chowderheads have 15 left but they are 4 back in the loss column.... If they went 650 ball (which is better than what they have been playing since the 16 game win streak) and go 10 up and 5 down... They wind up with 56 wins....

The Raps with 16 to go... could go 9 and 7 and wind up with 58 wins.... Math is very sobering....

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...half-sore-knee

This won't help the Chowderhead cause either...

[IMG]

[/IMG]
                          Last edited by Demographic Shift; Mon Mar 12, 2018, 03:33 PM.
                          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                          - TGO

Comment

• bruh Celtics ran out of luck HARD

Comment

bruh Celtics ran out of luck HARD
                              Yeah, holy smokes. Smart, Theis, obviously Hayward right from the start, and now Kyrie might miss some time?
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

bruh Celtics ran out of luck HARD

Comment

Working...
                                X