Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the Most Overrated Team in the East ..aka.. Why Boston Sux.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    No Dan I'm not quite sure you understand, I said my company doesn't have a Dwight, even though every company seems to ha--

It's okay. Imbrace your inner Dwight-ness. Things will get better over time.

As for me, I'm always Kevin.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
      Would still like to see the Bucks in the first round over the Heat. Heat crawling back to take the lead against the Kings on the road. Meanwhile the Bucks lose to the Magic by 9.

We have a way better team than last year. I think we could sweep the Bucks this time around.
      The Bucks are still a work in progress....don’t matter if it’s the Deer or the Heat in round 1...Raps take them both out.

The Alphabet is an all world difference maker in the paint and in transition....but he has no..none..zero outside shot...yeah he makes a few ..but nothing consistent. He can be game planned for to make him a shooter on half court possessions.
      Henson is pretty to really crappy on the offensive side of the ball unless he is spoon fed dunks....
      He is a good help defender ..but one on one JV and Poeltl eat him alive.
      Their two 3 point guys are 40 year old Jason Terry and Kris Middleton..That Kris Middleton.The one who Ben Goliver and Andrew Sharpe and the other pin heads at SI put ahead of DeRozan. Nothing they write about should be taken seriously.
      Both Brogdon and Delly are out now but will be back for the playoffs ...but..Dellavadova is a pest type not an offensive killer. Brogdon is a solid George Hill type. He will help but the Bucks don’t have a dynamic backcourt.
      Jabari Parker is a fair to good PF. Not a guy that’s going to beat you on his own.

The Bucks should be better..but they are not...Time and time again they stumble...How do you stumble against the Magic when you want the game against a team that’s more interested in looking like they are competing but don’t want to toss away a draft seeding spot with a meaningless win. There is no compelling reason to say this changes in the playoffs. Yeah they beat us once ..but so did the Knicks....In an 82 game season you don’t win em all or are spot on for each game. Stuff happens.
      Last edited by Demographic Shift; Thu Mar 15, 2018, 10:29 AM.
      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
        The Bucks are still a work in progress....don’t matter if it’s the Deer or the Heat in round 1...Raps take them both out.

The Alphabet is an all world difference maker in the paint and in transition....but he has no..none..zero outside shot...yeah he makes a few ..but nothing consistent. He can be game planned for to make him a shooter on half court possessions.
        Henson is pretty to really crappy on the offensive side of the ball unless he is spoon fed dunks....
        He is a good help defender ..but one on one JV and Poeltl eat him alive.
        Their two 3 point guys are 40 year old Jason Terry and Kris Middleton..That Kris Middleton.The one who Ben Goliver and Andrew Sharpe and the other pin heads at SI put ahead of DeRozan. Nothing they write about should be taken seriously.
        Both Brogdon and Delly are out now but will be back for the playoffs ...but..Dellavadova is a pest type not an offensive killer. Brogdon is a solid George Hill type. He will help but the Bucks don’t have a dynamic backcourt.
        Jabari Parker is a fair to good PF. Not a guy that’s going to beat you on his own.

The Bucks should be better..but they are not...Time and time again they stumble...There is no compelling reason to say this changes in the playoffs.
        You forgot Bledsoe and "golden" boy Jennings.
        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
          Yeah..Bledsoe has taken the Bucks from a team one game under. 500 to a team 4 games over .500.... I am reserving my excitement. Lightening in a bottle to catapult the deer to top 4 status he has not been...

As for Jennings... yeah....well...raps fans have a way of transposing one of, single game results, from long ago, into current day imagined threats....
          - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
            Yeah..Bledsoe has taken the Bucks from a team one game under. 500 to a team 4 games over .500.... I am reserving my excitement. Lightening in a bottle to catapult the deer to top 4 status he has not been...

As for Jennings... yeah....well...raps fans have a way of transposing one of, single game results, from long ago, into current day imagined threats....
            It feels like it wasn't that many years ago I was reading about how the Bucks were ready to turn the corner and then they fell off a cliff and ended up with Giannis. I felt like last year they were underrated and so this year people were a little more keen to jump on board but there's something wrong with the make-up of the team. It's very one-dimensional.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
              It feels like it wasn't that many years ago I was reading about how the Bucks were ready to turn the corner and then they fell off a cliff and ended up with Giannis. I felt like last year they were underrated and so this year people were a little more keen to jump on board but there's something wrong with the make-up of the team. It's very one-dimensional.
              One dimensional is right. "Long + switchy!" Turns out there's more to a good basketball player - and a team - than just that.

They can't create shots and their inside players don't have nearly enough bulk. Guys like Henson are also just not even that good.

Sent from my LG-H933 using Tapatalk
              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                We see you trollin'...... you hatin'

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                  We see you trollin'...... you hatin'
                  no hatin', but definitely trollin'
                  If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Well last night the Bucks somehow collectively banged their head on the door out of the room on the way to the court and coughed up a win.... Same can be said for the Heat in Sactown..... Hard to see with about 14-15 to go that either of these two climb out of the 7 8 slots ... The Whiz hung on to beat the "underpeopled" Chowderheads last night to climb a game closer to the Pacers and the NewLooks.... Its really tight 3 through 6.

So tonight we see the Raps travel to Indy ... The Pacers have built a really good young team post Paul George. Really good. A thread dedicated to this one ....Staying with the Raps on the Road. Raps W.

Philly goes to the Mecca. Thank god Philly isn't diabetic because they are going to get a run of cupcakes to the end of the season starting with the Knicks tonight. The Disciples of Hinkie start their march to home court with a win over the men from Gotham who are simultaneously booking tee times, pouring over scouting reports and calculating lottery odds. Hinkies W.

The NewLooks suit up in the Moda Centre against the super nova hot Blazers. There is no one on the NewLooks who can guard McCollum and Lilliard. Conversely there is no one on the Blazers... let alone in the western hemisphere who can guard Lebron.
                    So from my corner of the world it comes down to who has the better supporting cast.... which favours Portland ... and they are at home whereas the NewLooks are on the 5th game of long roadtrip. Its been close to two weeks the NewLooks have been living out suitcases and hotel rooms. Edge to the Blazers tonight.
                    - TGO

Comment

• Yeah, don't count out the Sixers yet for home court. As DS notes, they pretty much play the dregs of the league from here on out while the Wiz and Pacers and Cavs have some tough ones left.

Cavs have no chance in Portland. Blazers are en fuego...

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                        Yeah, don't count out the Sixers yet for home court. As DS notes, they pretty much play the dregs of the league from here on out while the Wiz and Pacers and Cavs have some tough ones left.

Cavs have no chance in Portland. Blazers are en fuego...
                        LeBron gonna put up 38 10 and 10 and lose by 6 tonihht
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• So our ELO score on 538 is now 1721. Here's a list of franchises who, in their entire history, have never reached such a high score:

Hawks
                          Nets
                          Nuggets
                          Pacers
                          Grizzlies
                          Timberwolves
                          Pelicans
                          Kings
                          Wizards
                          Knicks. That's right, the New York Knicks, in their history back to 1946, have never had as good an ELO score as the Raptors have now.

For several more, they haven't been there in ages, or spent just a few games above it.

Bucks haven't been there since '72.
                          Portland since '78.
                          Philly hasn't since '83.
                          Clippers spent only 5 games in their whole history above such a mark.
                          Phoenix only about 10 games.
                          Before 2015, the Warriors had never reached that mark.

Teams like Cleveland, Chicago, Orlando, Utah, Oklahoma and Miami, have had just a few rare seasons where one star or core elevates them above that mark. There are, of course, teams like Boston, Lakers, Houston, San Antonio, for whom it is a more regular occurance.

What I'm saying is, no matter what happens the rest of this season or in the near future for this team, enjoy these moments right now, because it's seriously rare, not for this franchise, but for much of the league.

Comment

• LeBron is 33 years old. He's not human.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                              LeBron is 33 years old. He's not human.

I'm pretty sure he is. I have evidence
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Cavs losing to Portland in the 4th, looks like they're gonna give that half game lead back to Indiana.

Hood is back, but Love, Thompson and Osman are still out
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X