Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the Most Overrated Team in the East ..aka.. Why Boston Sux.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
    The Pelicans did a good job containing Giannis. The 3 ball wasn't falling for them either (Jason Terry 0 point and 0-4 from 3).
    Also helps that they quite possibly have the second best player in the entire league. Yes I said it, AD is a monster KD has nothing on him.

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
      Also helps that they quite possibly have the second best player in the entire league. Yes I said it, AD is a monster KD has nothing on him.
      Yeah but the Raptors are better equipped to handle AD then Giannis. Its a matchup issue not talent.

Comment

Yeah but the Raptors are better equipped to handle AD then Giannis. Its a matchup issue not talent.
        I honestly think we have a better chance at handling Giannis. AD is WAY better offensively, I'm really surprised he hasn't had a monster game against us. Barring that 3pt barrage the bucks can't beat us like that ever, fluke game

Comment

• [IMG] [/IMG]

Think Bobby nailed it with this observation on the NewLooks....and just for an added aside... Lebron played 40 minutes again tonight....

Not only is the window open... so is the front door.
          Last edited by Demographic Shift; Sun Feb 25, 2018, 08:19 PM.
          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
          - TGO

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post

Ringer predicted that we'll end 1st and they basically jinxed us
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                    Ringer predicted that we'll end 1st and they basically jinxed us
                    LOL. Well supposedly we have an easier schedule to finish up so we might be fine. We'll see
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                      I honestly think we have a better chance at handling Giannis. AD is WAY better offensively, I'm really surprised he hasn't had a monster game against us. Barring that 3pt barrage the bucks can't beat us like that ever, fluke game
                      JV and Ibaka relatively do a good job on AD and so does OG on Giannis but Casey is obsessed with 2 pg closing the game without compromising DeRozan which is why it is was a mistake (against the Bucks) not leaving OG longer and not feeding JV the ball much sooner.

Comment

• Actually, after looking at Boston's remaining games their schedule isn't THAT much harder than ours. They look to play more away games but the level of the teams they play aren't much harder than ours in my opinion.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• After today i'm not convinced the Cavs will finish 3rd. I'm not sure if that's good or bad.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

JV and Ibaka relatively do a good job on AD and so does OG on Giannis but Casey is obsessed with 2 pg closing the game without compromising DeRozan which is why it is was a mistake (against the Bucks) not leaving OG longer and not feeding JV the ball much sooner.
                            Yea against the bucks that 2 point guard line up may not be the best. Because then who's guarding Giannis? Demar? They probably put Serge on him, but I don't really like Serge guarding perimeter players. I guess he would at least be better than Demar though.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post

So basically they just gave the ball to Kyle or DeMar at half, everyone else hangs out in the corner and they played iso ball for 20 seconds and took a tightly contested fade away?

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                                After today i'm not convinced the Cavs will finish 3rd. I'm not sure if that's good or bad.
                                I've been saying since the trades - Cleveland is thin, that's Lebron + scrubs.

He'll be tough to beat in the playoffs, but the Raptors have to believe their top to bottom talent can overwhelm Cleveland’s thin lineup.

Sent from my LG-H933 using Tapatalk
                                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                                X