Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the Most Overrated Team in the East ..aka.. Why Boston Sux.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    Baron Davis said last night on TNT that he fears the Celtics more than the Raps because 1. they have Kyrie and because the Celtics have more firepower and more battle tested than the Raps.

Lol. The Celtics have Kyrie fine. But more firepower and more battle tested than the Raps? the Celtics are one of the lowest scoring teams in the NBA this year.

I wish TNT or any of these major networks would hire a more competent analysts than guys like Davis who have no clue what they're talking about.
    A perfect example of an ex-player who doesn't take his job as an 'analyst' seriously.

"I'll just show up and say stuff"

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
      A perfect example of an ex-player who doesn't take his job as an 'analyst' seriously.

"I'll just show up and say stuff"
      Yep. He actually wants to get into Hollywood. He's currently trying to bang his way to the top by having sex with a 50 year old former Oscar nominee

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        Yep. He actually wants to get into Hollywood. He's currently trying to bang his way to the top by having sex with a 50 year old former Oscar nominee

Ew, weird. (for her, Dern is cool)

Comment

• Clippers trying to hold onto a 5 point lead in Boston.

Jordan has a season-high 28 points along with 13 rebounds and 4 steals, on 11-14 shooting, 6-7 from the free throw line
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• The miracle comebacks are over for Boston.

Comment

• These guys suck.
              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Wow....Celtics are sinking fast. It's like their defence haven't recovered from being embarrassed by the Raptors bench. I thought they looked bad in the Cavs game....though the commentators credited the brilliant Cav offence. But they just allowed the Clippers 125!!! They still have a sizeable lead on Cleveland but they could end up in the middle of the pack...possibly where they belong. I'm looking forward to the Bucks game to get a better idea how they are actually playing now.

Comment

• So Boston and their incredible defence gives up 120+ at home two games in a row, and they've now lost 4 of 5.

Raptors with a 2 game lead!
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• It's almost like Boston is a trash team.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Regression to the mean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Where's the one poster who told us to be afraid of the Celtics lmao. C's are proving to be overrated and they will get slapped in the playoffs by Toronto or Cleveland
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Thats a weird couple...

Comment

• Houston is the only team, besides GS that scares me in the West.

Great starting lineup but their bench is deep with Ryan Anderson, Eric Gordon, Joe Johnson and Nene.

Comment

Hey don't disrespect Laura Dern, she was in the movie "Jurrasic Park" (so hot back then) so she is connected to the Raptors franchise name.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                                Hey don't disrespect Laura Dern, she was in the movie "Jurrasic Park" (so hot back then) so she is connected to the Raptors franchise name.
                                No disrespect.just said she's 50, Oscar nom, banged baron Davis. These are all facts
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X