Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the Most Overrated Team in the East ..aka.. Why Boston Sux.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    I agree 100%! These are rich fan problems.
    Getting out of the East should be this year goal, then worry about the Finals. Can't look past the final round or even the 2nd round can be quite difficult.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
      Getting out of the East should be this year goal, then worry about the Finals. Can't look past the final round or even the 2nd round can be quite difficult.
      Let's win game 1 round 1 at home, shall we?
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        Let's win game 1 round 1 at home, shall we?
        Agreed, we can't keep dropping the first game and play bad another 2 games until we find ourselves. The East playoffs won't be a cake walk, the team the Raptors will face in the first round will prove to be difficult if they don't play to their potential.

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post

Toronto would dry hump a porcupine naked to get to the NBA finals. Bring it.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post

Great quote... funny stuff.... but when pressed hard to make his pick on who will win the east in the bit ... Shannon didn't answer.. Said he has to see Kevin Love play first.... {make chicken noise here}
                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                - TGO

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                  I think Houston takes the Raptors in six in the best case imaginable case without injuries. The Raptors don't have the PG they need to go all the way.

No offense to Kyle. He's a good player but he's not the total stud some people make him out to be and he's proven it time and time again.
                  Kyle has had some bad playoff performances.. but he's had some huge games too. Game 7 against Miami and Game 4 against Cleveland (the first time around) come to mind. Game 7 against Miami in my mind was the 2nd or 3rd best Raptor performance ever in a playoff (Vince's 50 point game against Philly is obviously first).

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                    Kyle has had some bad playoff performances.. but he's had some huge games too. Game 7 against Miami and Game 4 against Cleveland (the first time around) come to mind. Game 7 against Miami in my mind was the 2nd or 3rd best Raptor performance ever in a playoff (Vince's 50 point game against Philly is obviously first).
                    So Lowry shows up only 1 or 2 games for every series?! That's still not good.

Comment

• Lowry has been saddled for his playoffs with something Chris Paul has never had to deal with, the Raptors' nonsensical offensive system that thankfully has gone by the wayside this year. As well as various injuries.

Lowry, just like this team, should be judged on the coming playoffs, and anyone who thinks they know exactly how Lowry will look in this system come the playoffs is not paying attention.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• So did the server update? Mine didn't. I am still stuck on the old website/forum. How does the new one look like?

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                          So did the server update? Mine didn't. I am still stuck on the old website/forum. How does the new one look like?
                          Update: forum still sucks

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                            So did the server update? Mine didn't. I am still stuck on the old website/forum. How does the new one look like?
                            The new server is weird, it has some algorithm that filters out all the Trade DeMar and Fire Casey posts. I can't find them anywhere.
                            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                              Lowry has been saddled for his playoffs with something Chris Paul has never had to deal with, the Raptors' nonsensical offensive system that thankfully has gone by the wayside this year. As well as various injuries.

Lowry, just like this team, should be judged on the coming playoffs, and anyone who thinks they know exactly how Lowry will look in this system come the playoffs is not paying attention.
                              True, but was that nonsensical system the result of the Raps coaching staff caving into Lowry's lack of trust in his teammates (other than DeMar) and catering to his ego, in order to get his cooperation?

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                                Lowry has been saddled for his playoffs with something Chris Paul has never had to deal with, the Raptors' nonsensical offensive system that thankfully has gone by the wayside this year. As well as various injuries.

True, but was that nonsensical system the result of the Raps coaching staff caving into Lowry's lack of trust in his teammates (other than DeMar) and catering to his ego, in order to get his cooperation?

Comment

Working...
                                X