Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the Most Overrated Team in the East ..aka.. Why Boston Sux.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zainab wrote: View Post
    lmaoooo

True but I don't care. The satisfaction I'll get from knowing that they were all wrong would be enough for me

Comment

• So, with Cleveland so far back and Boston with such a tough remaining schedule, at what point do we turn our attention from the East and start talking about the Raptors vying for first overall? 538 projects the Raptors finishing at 59, Rockets at 61, and Warriors at 62. Finishing first overall would be tough, certainly not outside the realm of possibility. The great thing about the Raptors bench is they could rest the starters even more down the final stretch of the season without experiencing too much of a drop-off. They don't need to necessarily make a choice between resting up or pushing for the top seed.

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
        So, with Cleveland so far back and Boston with such a tough remaining schedule, at what point do we turn our attention from the East and start talking about the Raptors vying for first overall? 538 projects the Raptors finishing at 59, Rockets at 61, and Warriors at 62. Finishing first overall would be tough, certainly not outside the realm of possibility. The great thing about the Raptors bench is they could rest the starters even more down the final stretch of the season without experiencing too much of a drop-off. They don't need to necessarily make a choice between resting up or pushing for the top seed.
        Let's not get too far ahead of ourselves. I think the race for first in the East will be close enough that Toronto will need to push for as many wins as possible....

Comment

• Tonight sees the NewLook Lebrons travelling to OKC to take on the Thunder. Its the NewLooks second game since "The Trades".
          Its on TNT. A National Game. Russell Westbrook who has been resting a couple of games with a sore ankle loves national TV more than kids like candy. The Lebron express likely hits a speed bump and half tonight if Russel goes... Did I mention Russell likes National TV, cameras, mirrors ?
          Last edited by Demographic Shift; Tue Feb 13, 2018, 06:18 PM.
          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
          - TGO

Comment

• Raps vs Celts discussed on First Things First today, check at 1:35

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
              Let's not get too far ahead of ourselves. I think the race for first in the East will be close enough that Toronto will need to push for as many wins as possible....
              May not be out of reach. First in the conference means more to the raps than it does to golden state (and maybe Houston). We may be playing harder til the end. Ie Kerr is letting his players coach

Comment

• Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post

Ujiri said something similar. Who is he talking about?
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    If we tell you, it wouldn't be a surprise.
                    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      My avatar?
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                        If we tell you, it wouldn't be a surprise.
                        Glad the site is fixed but we need to resurrect the like button

Comment

• Well the NewLook Lebrons look a lot like the OldLook Lebrons.... All Lebron.. All night.. Doing everything and playing 40 minutes.
                          He couldn;t miss tonight... in one stretch he calmly threw in 3 consecutive 3's.

Rodney Hood and JR Smith combined to shoot 10 of 17 from 3....

Is this sustainable night in and night out ? Probably not... but if the Raps wanted to be under the radar.... They are going to get what they are looking for as the hype train will be in full regale for a while....till they cool off.... then they will find whats going on with Boston....
                          Last edited by Demographic Shift; Wed Feb 14, 2018, 09:24 AM.
                          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                          - TGO

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                            Cleveland's got these guys:

That is not funny. Those assoles scare me.

Comment

• Baron Davis said last night on TNT that he fears the Celtics more than the Raps because 1. they have Kyrie and because the Celtics have more firepower and more battle tested than the Raps.

Lol. The Celtics have Kyrie fine. But more firepower and more battle tested than the Raps? the Celtics are one of the lowest scoring teams in the NBA this year.

I wish TNT or any of these major networks would hire a more competent analysts than guys like Davis who have no clue what they're talking about.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                                Baron Davis said last night on TNT that he fears the Celtics more than the Raps because 1. they have Kyrie and because the Celtics have more firepower and more battle tested than the Raps.

Lol. The Celtics have Kyrie fine. But more firepower and more battle tested than the Raps? the Celtics are one of the lowest scoring teams in the NBA this year.

I wish TNT or any of these major networks would hire a more competent analysts than guys like Davis who have no clue what they're talking about.
                                We just need to stay in first and let Cavs and Celts meet in round 2, cause I don't trust these refs
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X