Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the Most Overrated Team in the East ..aka.. Why Boston Sux.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Philly should be fined for Trust The Process.

Trust The Process =

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      Philly should be fined for Trust The Process.

Trust The Process =

I mean, Dallas is basically mathematically eliminated. They would have to run the table (24 straight wins) to finish 42-40, and the projected 8 seed is 44-38. So they're done, 101% of the time.

What was he supposed to say? WHY would you try and win now? Anyone with half a brain understands once you're officially eliminated you might as well worry about the draft pick coming up. It'd be bad if he was still in the chase for 8th and didn't wanna get swept by Golden State so started the tank up, THAT I could see being off putting. But this? Why would any Dallas fan in their right mind be interested in climbing from 14th to 11th and missing a chance at a franchise player.

Silver needs to get over himself
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Who exactly did Cuban tell that they should lose? I read "our guys", which could mean different things. Telling the GM/ asst GM is one thing, telling players to lose is a whole different matter.

Hinkie never had to tell anyone to lose on purpose, he made sure the team was shitty enough the tank would be effective even with players giving 110%.
        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Seattle deserves better

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
            Seattle deserves better

And they show a picture of a player who had no loyalty to Seattle whatsoever, leaving the Sonics to get a ring with the Warriors.
            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
              And they show a picture of a player who had no loyalty to Seattle whatsoever, leaving the Sonics to get a ring with the Warriors.
              Leaving the thunder*

Who knows what would have happened if they stayed. Probably wouldn't have been so cheap.

They'll get another team. Nhl team too. Seattle is doing big things right now

Comment

• That’s a slap in the face to Seattle basketball fans.

Comment

• OKC Thunder are a slap in the face to Seattle fans. Durant took a lot of heat for his lack of loyalty to a team that showed zero loyalty to the fans in Seattle.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    Leaving the thunder*

Who knows what would have happened if they stayed. Probably wouldn't have been so cheap.

They'll get another team. Nhl team too. Seattle is doing big things right now
                    That was my point.

Let's play "what if". What if MLSE decided to move the Raptors to St. Louis, because they were offered a sweet deal to go there. OG becomes a superstar, but once he's a FA, he leaves the St Louis team to sign elsewhere. Would you or anyone here accuse OG of "disloyalty" to the St. Louis franchise?

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                      That was my point.

Let's play "what if". What if MLSE decided to move the Raptors to St. Louis, because they were offered a sweet deal to go there. OG becomes a superstar, but once he's a FA, he leaves the St Louis team to sign elsewhere. Would you or anyone here accuse OG of "disloyalty" to the St. Louis franchise?
                      I never thought Durant was disloyal to OKC. In fact I don't blame him for leaving. Westbrook seems exhausting to deal with. He caught heat for joining the mid dynasty golden State globetrotters

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        I never thought Durant was disloyal to OKC. In fact I don't blame him for leaving. Westbrook seems exhausting to deal with. He caught heat for joining the mid dynasty golden State globetrotters
                        Right after they set the record for being the best regular season team to ever exist.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• I don’t mind KD leaving I just really don’t like how he went to the warriors.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                            I don’t mind KD leaving I just really don’t like how he went to the warriors.
                            You'd rather he picked a team with little ability to win it all? Usually players, given the opportunity, like to increase their chances of winning. He had a reasonable chance to win with the Thunder, but not hugely better than our Raps' current chances. What's wrong with making the decision to give oneself the best chance to win multiple titles? Isn't that what it's all about? Where should he have picked that made more sense?

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                              You'd rather he picked a team with little ability to win it all? Usually players, given the opportunity, like to increase their chances of winning. He had a reasonable chance to win with the Thunder, but not hugely better than our Raps' current chances. What's wrong with making the decision to give oneself the best chance to win multiple titles? Isn't that what it's all about? Where should he have picked that made more sense?
                              I totally get it from his personal standpoint, I just find it incredibly annoying as a fan of a team other than the Warriors
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                                Yeah, it's not like a pick up game at the Y and the five best players all join together. Even primary grade ball teams don't rearrange players to make it fair. I don't think it helps a players legacy particularly to go ring chasing like that, but it probably doesn't hurt in the long term.

Comment

Working...
                                X