Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the Most Overrated Team in the East ..aka.. Why Boston Sux.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So much for that whole cavs are good again thing

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
      So much for that whole cavs are good again thing
      They were good again until I picked them to pass the Green Trash for 2nd in the EC Playoff Prediction thread. Cavs gave up trying just to make me look like a clown!
      If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Houston looks really bad today. I don’t watch a lot of them so I don’t know how they normally play but to me they seem totally bearable.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
          Houston looks really bad today. I don’t watch a lot of them so I don’t know how they normally play but to me they seem totally bearable.
          Yet, both teams are approaching 90 points after three quarters.

Comment

• Close game in Houston
            OG is our king

Comment

• What a game lol
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Luckrechauns run out of luck at the end of the game - Kyrie tries to intentionally miss the second free throw twice - on the first, he sinks it, on the second, he doesn't hit the rim. Morris then *just* misses a heave at the buzzer to tie the game.

Edit: perhaps it was Smart taking the last shot

Comment

• Wow Smart almost made that.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Rockets shoots so many 3's. Every possession is either a 3 or a James Harden iso.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• That luck has to run out at some point. The amount of close games they were winning was stupid.

Comment

• A good night for Raptors fans.

Sent from my LG-H933 using Tapatalk
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• After tonights game, it has to be asked: Is Houston really better than us?
                          Axel wrote:
                          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                            After tonights game, it has to be asked: Is Houston really better than us?
                            They don’t look unstoppable by any means, but the amount of firepower that team has is crazy.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                              The Rockets shoots so many 3's. Every possession is either a 3 or a James Harden iso.
                              Yeah Houston plays some ugly ball to be honest. The only difference between them and us last season is that Harden/CP3 are that much better than DeRozan/Lowry at playing 1-on-1 basketball

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                                Houston looks really bad today. I don’t watch a lot of them so I don’t know how they normally play but to me they seem totally bearable.
                                Friday will be fun

Comment

Working...
                                X