Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the Most Overrated Team in the East ..aka.. Why Boston Sux.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    He's so chill. You can't be that chill and become a star in this league. No way

Comment

• I'm not sure if Wiggins is married or has kids.. but one of the things that turned DeMar around was being a parent. Same with Kyle, and I think both those guys admit that.

Once Wiggins matures and has a level head I'm sure he'll be a lot better. He'll train better and want to work on aspects of his game that makes him better. Or it won't. And if he doesn't.. well Minny just wasted a lot of precious cap space on him.

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post

You would think that'd be how the Turrible Chuck Barkley says it, but he pronounces it "Toe Ron Toe" really elongated
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
          underneath the corny jokes, the dad sneakers and dad jeans and relaxed expression lies a killer instinct

Wiggins is more vince carter chill...just happy to be here

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
            I don't know about that. Duncan was one of the all-time whiners at refs, when calls didn't go his way.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
              I work with a real-life Dwight. I stay on his good side cause I'm fairly certain he has heads in a freezer somewhere.....

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                I work with a real-life Dwight. I stay on his good side cause I'm fairly certain he has heads in a freezer somewhere.....
                Every company has a Dwight. *thinking* Mine doesn't. We need a Dwight.

Comment

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                    Dwight Shrute played by The Rock

Is there anything this guy can't do??

Comment

Dwight Shrute played by The Rock

Is there anything this guy can't do??
                      Can he drive a tank?

Comment

Every company does have a Dwight. So if you are looking around and can't see the Dwight...
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                          Every company does have a Dwight. So if you are looking around and can't see the Dwight...
                          No Dan I'm not quite sure you understand, I said my company doesn't have a Dwight, even though every company seems to ha--

Comment

• Pacers and Wizards both win today, Cavs down 10 in the 4th. If the score holds those three teams will again be separated by just half a game
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• GS's lack of depth plain to see with Curry out tonight. Big games from Durant and Klay not enough to win in Portland. The only GS weakness is their role players are not nearly as good as in past years. It just doesn't matter much with that top 4.
                              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• 3 through 8 in the East is bunched up tighter than underwear on a fat guy in late July...

The NewLooks looked pretty ordinary against the clips compared to the other night against the nuggets...4 more to go on the road trip...

The Wiz took advantage of no Davis and beat the pelicans ..the deer took care of the Knicks ..and Indy beat up on Atlanta.

Tonight the Wiz go to South Beach with a chance to get to a tie in the 3 slot. The heat who have beat Boston a couple times already this year need this one to get to 7 and to position Pat Reilly to beat a guy he hates in Danny Ainge. A close one but the Wiz prevail....

None of these teams can afford a 3 and 7 stretch or they’re out of it. Some really good games from now to seasons end...and there will be some stinkers as the tankers mail it in.
                                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X