Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the Most Overrated Team in the East ..aka.. Why Boston Sux.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    LeBron gonna put up 38 10 and 10 and lose by 6 tonihht
    Good call....

35pts... 14reb ...7helpers.... in 41 hard minutes..... I know this guy is part cyborg but they are running him a ton of minutes
    The NewLooks are now only 1 game up in the loss column on the Hinkies and Wizards....
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Comment

• I honestly think we might be better off rooting for the Cavs to get the 6 seed rather than the 3 (if we care about not facing them in Round 2). Philly's schedule combined with the genuine solidness of Indiana and Washington (Pacers do have a brutal schedule) might be a recipe for the 6 for Cleveland especially with their injury situation.

Comment

• Comment

• Jrice9 wrote: View Post
          I honestly think we might be better off rooting for the Cavs to get the 6 seed rather than the 3 (if we care about not facing them in Round 2). Philly's schedule combined with the genuine solidness of Indiana and Washington (Pacers do have a brutal schedule) might be a recipe for the 6 for Cleveland especially with their injury situation.
          Cavs sked the rest of the way is pretty soft compared to Indy. I still expect them to finish 3rd.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Really starting to think the last few years of his career don't go that well.

Sent from my LG-H933 using Tapatalk
            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
              Really starting to think the last few years of his career don't go that well.

Sent from my LG-H933 using Tapatalk
              Lebron wanted the yes man for a coach. He's done pretty well by it the last two seasons but now the whole 'reap what you sow' saying comes into effect....

Comment

LeBron is 33 years old. He's not human.

He could be playing in the league when he's 50, if he wants to.
                "Stop eating your sushi."
                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Ty Lue took the beta role in that argument. Lebron holds all the cards. Can't coach that way. "Can't coach with these cats" (Kevin Durant voice)
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Last night pretty much unfolded as called... Raps Win... Hinkies eat a cupcake....NewLooks lose against a good team.

Few games tonight...

Raps on a B2B take on the Mavs... The Mavs were in Toronto before the Raps tipped off last night in Indy and have the benefit of a day off before suiting up. Problem for the Mavs is that the Raps are like a dumptruck rolling down a steep 12 degree incline right now. Raps W.

The Hinkies are also on a B2B at home. The Hinkies with a steady diet of tankers and cupcakes get another one on the schedule with the Nets tonight.. its a cupcake but with a bit of fight to it. The Hinks are good at home and with a win will stay only 1 game back of the NewLooks and Whiz in the loss column but with games in hand. Yes you have to win the games in hand... but if you were to schedule who you get to play to win those games in hand.. the Hinkiess have fallen into this.... Their schedule is littered with the Atlanta's.. Charlotte's and Orlando's of the world...Better to be lucky than good ...The Hinks are on the march to homecourt advantage in round 1 and they win one they are supposed to tonight vs. the try hard Nets. Hinkies for 3rd or bust !!

The Heat who are looking more and more like the team the Raps will draw in round one of the playoffs are in LaLa land tonight up against the LA Lonzo's. The Lonzos play an up tempo game with big fast wings.. a dynamic PG off the bench...a good offensive big in Brook Lopez... You could draw an inference to the Raps .. except the Raps have far far better personnel than the Lonzos.... So have a watch as the Heat take on the C- minus version of the Raps tonight. The Heat won't be able to out-hustle the Lonzos and don't have enough talent to beat them. Edge to the Lakers tonight.
                    Last edited by Demographic Shift; Fri Mar 16, 2018, 11:44 AM.
                    - TGO

Comment

• The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                        LOL.. if he returns it better be in the first round of the playoffs... if not... he could show up to an empty and dark TD Garden as the Chowderheads could be done in the first round.......
                        - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                          LOL.. if he returns it better be in the first round of the playoffs... if not... he could show up to an empty and dark TD Garden as the Chowderheads could be done in the first round.......
                          Smart and Hayward expected to join the team

On the 9th hole tee box

Comment

• Just want to give a random shout out to Stan van Gundy (another guy we wanted to replace Casey).

Is he going to get canned from one or both his jobs this off-season? Is he even going to last till the off-season?
                            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                              Just want to give a random shout out to Stan van Gundy (another guy we wanted to replace Casey).

Is he going to get canned from one or both his jobs this off-season? Is he even going to last till the off-season?
                              Yeah.. the past few years have proven that not all coach's know how to play GM. Phil in NY was a disaster. SVG in Detroit.

On the other hand Thibs has been pretty good. He did bring Butler over and will finally make the playoffs.

I suspect Detroit will fire him completely and hire a new pres and coach in the summer. The Griffin trade was probably him trying to save his job and it backfired completely.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                                Just want to give a random shout out to Stan van Gundy (another guy we wanted to replace Casey).

He's been cast as Dr. Eggman in the new sonic the hedgehog movie

Either that or he's an actual hedgehog. I can't remember which

Comment

Working...
                                X