Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the Most Overrated Team in the East ..aka.. Why Boston Sux.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marc Jackson preaching on ABC right now

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      Marc Jackson preaching on ABC right now

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
      I was mad when he got fired from GS, but man he's like one of my favourite commentators, after Breen.

Comment

• tommorows power ranking leaders after 2 consecutive wins over atlanta and a flailing boston chowderheads team is the cleveland dead cat bounce cavaliers...

meanwhile in other news a middling team north and west of Minnesota has pulled into the lead of the eastern conference and won its last 5 games by an average of 21 points... but nothing to see here or of note folks.... cuz cedi osman and the cavaliers are the team to beat...
        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
        - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

meanwhile in other news a middling team north and west of Minnesota has pulled into the lead of the eastern conference and won its last 5 games by an average of 21 points... but nothing to see here or of note folks.... cuz cedi osman and the cavaliers are the team to beat...
          Its like looking into the mind of Steven A. Smith tomorrow, no mention of the Raps but will be salivating all over the Cavs for a whole hour with 3 different segments after shitting on them for the last couple of weeks.
          Last edited by Hotshot; Sun Feb 11, 2018, 07:38 PM.

Comment

meanwhile in other news a middling team north and west of Minnesota has pulled into the lead of the eastern conference and won its last 5 games by an average of 21 points
            The Vancouver Grizzlies?
            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
              The Vancouver Grizzlies?
              Nah, the Regina River Rats
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                Nah, the Regina River Rats
                The name Regina would not survive mocking in the U.S market, too brutal.

Comment

• god i hate boston
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• We are talking 1950's and 60's. The stupidest thing you can do is judge a time period 67 years ago by today's standards. Red Auerbach lead the way. He was a trail blazer. What the f##k have you done Lou. How often have you gone 100% against the grain and put your own self out there. With all respect.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                      We are talking 1950's and 60's. The stupidest thing you can do is judge a time period 67 years ago by today's standards. Red Auerbach lead the way. He was a trail blazer. What the f##k have you done Lou. How often have you gone 100% against the grain and put your own self out there. With all respect.
                      Russell loved Auerbach like a father and he had very acute radar when it came to racism. Auerbach gets less credit than he should and was the Popovich of his day. THAT Celtic team was very admirable and likeable. So was the Bird/McHale team. They became detestable with the arrival of Ainge. Man....he sucked as a Blue Jay too.

Comment

• [QUOTE=KeonClark;806546]LeBron is actually answering questions about no trade clauses now. Coach lue the latest to get nauseous just being around the team. Wade is still talking about "finding joy again" Thomas still can't trust anybody and thinks JR stole his wallet.

Cavs remind me of an old folks home. Everybody's either sick, injured, miserable, paranoid or all of the above.

Or constipated (a result of being full of s**t).

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          San Antonio would be interesting for IT. If Stevens could do it, so could Pop.

But then again he wants the "brinks truck"..clippers don't wanna do a full rebuild..kings always do random shit..knickerbockers too I could see
                          SA? No way. IT thinks way to highly of his overall skill set. Bottom line is, he is a solid 5'9" NBA player, but still 5'9".
                          WRT "Brinks truck" ;Even with say 3 yr 30 mil contract, IT will be able to afford a Brinks truck (with a lot less $$ in it).

Comment

Thats one view... another view is that the Cavs with no other choices over reacted and simply rearranged the deck chairs on the Titanic...Most GM's build through the draft and augment it with free agency and trades.....Cleveland has tried to build a new team at the trade deadline with other teams spare parts.... With Ty Lue being a noted Xs and Ox coach (sarcasm) its going to be a tough slog to intergrate all the new guys without all that much practice time....

I mean are you that worried about George Hill Larry Nance Jr. Clarkson and the mercurial Rodney Hood ..
                            Lebron has the ball most of the time so Hills ball handling doesn't factor in as much.... Is hood that much better a three point shooter as fry and.. they got Thompson to rebound . now they add Nance to help....

It might be more about who they dumped.. in Crowder and Thomas and Wade than who they got...

Toronto and Boston are still the teams to beat in the east......
                            You are absolutely correct -esp 2nd part. IT & Wade appear to be a really bad locker room presence lately.
                            I guess, you could say Cavs eliminated a lot of negative chemistry. Will 4 new guys (& any possible buyout player) improve chemistry & level of play?
                            Hard to tell (not a lot of time to do it), but if anybody can do it, a team w James can.

Comment

• They'll be better for sure, a team with LBJ couldn't be much worse than what the Cavs had become. What the Raptors have to bank on is that Toronto has more talent top to bottom. Cleveland is still James, a flawed 1b player in Love, and a bunch of role players. James has never won without legit All-NBA co-stars - though he has gotten through the East without them.

I still like Toronto's chances, the Raptors are underrated. But if they get beat they get beat - I'm not on board with hoping the competition sucks so bad we get a free ticket to the Finals. Nobody respects that. If you want to go 3 or 4 rounds deep, you have to beat good teams. Let's beat 'em.
                              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• I think we can still beat the Cavs, but now we need more things to fall our way in that series. The way they were playing before I think we could've just beaten them straight up.

The Celtics can't beat them btw. So tired of the US Media acting like they're their main rival, they have no fucking chance. They don't have an advantage anywhere. Can't keep up with the Cavs offensively, arguably have a weaker bench than Cleveland does and don't have a superstar player either as much as they want to pretend Kyrie is one.

We have some advantages that give us a chance. We're better than the Cavs offensively, have a much deeper lineup and while we don't have a superstar, when Lowry and DeMar are on their game between the two of them it's like having one.

Comment

Working...
                                X