Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the Most Overrated Team in the East ..aka.. Why Boston Sux.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 007 wrote: View Post
    Also means that Boston is our only real challenger for the 1st seed, so if they continue to slide a bit then it should be ours (assuming we don't also slump)
    If you break Toronto's season down into packets of games, the current stretch is critical. After tomorrow's Miami game, the remaining 26 games are evenly split 13-13 home/road, so, the Raps needed to pay off that big home court advantage they bought themselves earlier in the season. 6-1 over their last 7 at home has been huge.

The nice thing for Toronto is that their schedule is pretty straightforward the rest of the way. Outside of Cavs and Celts it isn't that tough. I mean, if they win the games they are likely to be favoured in they would go 20-7/19-8.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
      Cleveland also has no answer for JONAS VALANCIUNAS. Who do they have who will defend a 7 footer who's great in the post, effective in the pick and roll, and SHOOTS 50% FROM DEEP.

#DeathTaxesJV3's
      Cleveland's got these guys:

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
        Unfortunately, that would be our hometown boy, TT Kardashian.
        He ain't

Keeping Up With The Jonas

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

I'm pretty sure that ref on the right is one of the Rothchilds and owns half the central banks. Illuminati confirmed

#CrookedNBA

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Haha, I love how Dick Bavetta (a guy who hasn't worked in 4 years) made the cut.

Comment

• Deems wrote: View Post
              How does strength of schedule compare between us 3? I don't know where to look for this.
              Raps, Cavs and Celts have almost identical rest-of-season schedules in terms of opponent winning %.

14 of Boston's 24 remaining games are on the road. They have 4 back to backs.

13 of Cleveland's remaining 27 games are on the road. They have 2 back to backs.

13 of Toronto's remaining 27 games are on the road. We have 6 back to backs.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                Raps, Cavs and Celts have almost identical rest-of-season schedules in terms of opponent winning %.

14 of Boston's 24 remaining games are on the road. They have 4 back to backs.

13 of Cleveland's remaining 27 games are on the road. They have 2 back to backs.

13 of Toronto's remaining 27 games are on the road. We have 6 back to backs.
                Toronto's 4-4 the second night of b2b's so far (1-1 at home and 3-3 on the road). 3.3 +/- a good sign though.
                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• That doesn't necessarily capture how tough March is for Boston.
                  They play a stretch of 11 of 15 on the road.
                  None of their home games are easy: Indiana, Washington, OKC, Toronto.
                  Of their road games, all of them are outside the eastern time zone, except at Toronto and Orlando, and the Toronto game will be second night of a back-to-back coming from Milwaukee.
                  In addition to playing Toronto twice in that stretch, they're at Houston and Minnesota, have OKC at home. Only 4 games against non-playoff race (right now) teams.
                  The only stretch in which they play weaker teams has them playing @Portland, @Sacramento, @Phoenix, @Utah, with the middle two of those games back-to-back.

That's a murderously tough stretch overall. It should be great for facing adversity, but not great for battling for high seeding.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                    Cleveland also has no answer for JONAS VALANCIUNAS. Who do they have who will defend a 7 footer who's great in the post, effective in the pick and roll, and SHOOTS 50% FROM DEEP.

#DeathTaxesJV3's
                    Wtf are you talking about man? We traded JV for Dirk at the deadline.

Comment

• Goddamn I just want the playoffs to start already. Two more months of this regular season? For real?

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
                        Goddamn I just want the playoffs to start already. Two more months of this regular season? For real?
                        Agreed

Happens to me every season now. In September I fiend for basketball to come back. Please give me regular season

By February I fiend for playoffs. For the love of god end this regular season shit

Comment

• Btw, here's my issue with LeBron James. You're LeBron James, the best player in the world. People say you're as good as Jordan(i don't think he's in Jordan's level) why are you ALWAYS looking for help? even when he had Irving on his team, he was always looking for the Cavs to give him MORE help.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                            Btw, here's my issue with LeBron James. You're LeBron James, the best player in the world. People say you're as good as Jordan(i don't think he's in Jordan's level) why are you ALWAYS looking for help? even when he had Irving on his team, he was always looking for the Cavs to give him MORE help.
                            Because Kevin Durant took the bitch way out

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                              Btw, here's my issue with LeBron James. You're LeBron James, the best player in the world. People say you're as good as Jordan(i don't think he's in Jordan's level) why are you ALWAYS looking for help? even when he had Irving on his team, he was always looking for the Cavs to give him MORE help.
                              Most times LBJ has fallen in the playoffs, it's because he ran up against teams with multiple hall of fame players on them. He's not an idiot, he can see what works in the NBA. Now he's up against the most ridiculous team in the history of the NBA, with literally multiple (recent!) MVP winners on it.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                Because Kevin Durant took the bitch way out
                                And who started the Super Friends team up trend?

Comment

Working...
                                X