Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the Most Overrated Team in the East ..aka.. Why Boston Sux.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
    Lol, I want to keep this train going, but feel a 1 week ban looming....
    Derailing threads until we get our Like Button back

#OccupyRR
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Maybe we can use the report button instead of a like.In the report you write,wanted to like but button is missing.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

#OccupyRR

Comment

#OccupyRR
          Organize a protest.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
            I feel the exact same way. I only care about the summer olympics anymore. Track is the most entertaining Olympic sport. Hopefully cross country makes its way into Winter Olympics soon.
            I was planning to feel exactly the same way, and then I watch two minutes of snowboard cross and suddenly I'm hooked, cheering for athletes I've never heard of from countries I have no allegiance to.

Comment

This new liking technique is unstopable.

Comment

Am I the only one who doesn't give two shits about the Winter Olympics this year? The only event that I cared about in the past (hockey) means nothing anymore.

"I'm so excited to watch Max Lapierre!" - Said no one ever.
                I got sucked in cause I went to the Gold Plates dinner here in Calgary and met a couple of the competitors, so I wanted to watch them and, bam: next thing I know I'm up till 1:00 am watching women crash on snowboards....

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                  I got sucked in cause I went to the Gold Plates dinner here in Calgary and met a couple of the competitors, so I wanted to watch them and, bam: next thing I know I'm up till 1:00 am watching women crash on snowboards....
                  lol. I love how for 2 weeks every 4 years we all become experts on these obscure sports.

*guy does triple flip 1080 tail grab on snowboard, goes up 100 feet in the air and lands SLIGHTLY wobbly*
                  Me (shirtless, covered in Pringle crumbs at 2 AM, going into the tube for another handful of chips): ha. what a loser.

Comment

Am I the only one who doesn't give two shits about the Winter Olympics this year? The only event that I cared about in the past (hockey) means nothing anymore.

"I'm so excited to watch Max Lapierre!" - Said no one ever.
                    It kind of grows on you.... I can give a pass to anything that gets "judged" but have time for things that require no artistic impression and go faster than hell...

The mens downhill or the womens downhill.... How fast can you go down the hill without killing yourself is top of the list.

Like the short track speed skating... I'd like it more if somehow you could put in limited body contact without making it roller derby.

The Mens and Womens Hockey is good too... Yeah its not NHL guys but there are lot of human stories behind the mens team and the women hate each other....Makes for some pretty intense games.
                    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                    - TGO

Comment

• Lebron playing 2K against raptors and posting screenshots on Instagram story lol

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                        Lebron playing 2K against raptors and posting screenshots on Instagram story lol

Comment

• Fuck espn

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                            Fuck espn

Smart but shitty. They know they can get 10x the traffic from people commenting "where's the Raptors??" a million times

Comment

Fuck espn

It's rigged

Comment

Fuck espn

Is that new? This already happened last year.
                                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                                X